Indian Motorcycles wants to increase investments in the growth of European motorsport and is organizing the European Flat Track Series 2020 in cooperation with the Dirt Track Riders Association (DTRA).
There was already an opening series in 2019. Indian and DTRA would like to select other events that reflect the spirit of the growing flat track scene in Europe. The “Indian Motorcycle Flat Track Series” is intended to be accessible to a large number of drivers with a wide range of driving skills.
The different classes should be suitable for beginners as well as for pro drivers. The race tracks are also designed for this. There are fast ½ miles, narrow short distances and a TT.
There are three different classes. In the “Hooligan” class, 750cc + multi-cylinders are used, which are based on road motorcycles, like the Indian FTR 1200 or the Scout. In the vintage class only motorcycles built before 1975 are allowed to compete and in the pro class mostly light DTX machines are used.
Indian Motorcycle European Flat Track Series:
Classes: Hooligan, Vintage & Pro (Open class)
Series Events: (Four Rounds with the three best results to count)
- Round 1:2nd-3rd May Hells Race, Holland – Light Shale Short-Track – Open to all Classes. Held at this well-established event at the Dirttrack Lelystad Stadium, this is a fantastic event to open the series.
- Round 2:6th-7th June Greenfield TT, United Kingdom – Dirt-Track TT Course – Open to Pro and Vintage classes only. Greenfield TT incorporates a spectacular jump section which is unsuitable for the Hooligan road-based machines, it also makes-up a round of the UK DTRA Indian Motorcycle Flat Track Nationals Series.
- Round 3: 13th June – El Rollo at Wheels and Waves, San Sebastian, Spain – Dirt Short-Track – Open to all Classes. The El Rollo dirt-track race at Wheels and Waves is a massive event in the European motorcycle calendar.
- Round 4:18th-20th September Krowdrace, Parchim Germany – Shale 1/2 Mile – Open to all Classes. Run for the first time in 2019, Krowdrace is expanding in its second year and will be running at this excellent ½-mile venue.
Individual Event Prizes: (On top of local event prizes) Winner Pro – 200 Euros / Winner Hooligan – 150 Euros / Winner Vintage – 150 Euros
Rider Registration: The series is free to enter so even if you won’t make all the rounds it still worth getting your registration in; you never know you, may end up doing better than you think!
Prizes and benefits will be available only to registered riders. Registered riders will agree to abide by the rules of the series and the local rules and licence arrangements of each local race organisers. Registrations will open during January and close just before the first meeting. Full rules for the 2020 series will be found on the DTRA website and, of course, locally at each event. (Link to registration via DTRA: https://www.dirttrackriders.co.uk )
Indian Motorcycle will announce its 2020 team and rider lineup in a future release.
- reißfeste DUPONT KEVLAR FASERN
Letzte Aktualisierung am 2022-03-12 / *Affiliate Links / Bilder von der Amazon Product Advertising API