Back in January we reported on the designs for a BMW M1000R, which caused some speculation. Meanwhile, the model has been indirectly confirmed.
The KBA has listed a homologation model with the designation BMW M 1000 R since 9/15/2022. This should make it clear that the model will come, even if there has been no announcement from BMW yet. What remains open, however, is what the upcoming super naked bike will look like. Kardesign’s drawing was his conception of the bike, which does not mean that BMW will build it accordingly.
According to the documents, the new model will actually produce 209 hp (154 kW), which is even 2 hp more than the current M 1000 RR. One can expect a presentation at the Intermot in Cologne.
Kardesign regularly publishes computer-generated sketches of possible future motorcycles. The pictures of the BMW M 1000 R cause some speculation.
Kardesign’s designs all look very good and with the M 1000 R, designer Karl Lee has once again hit a nerve. Since naked bikes are becoming more and more obese and also more and more hyper nakeds are coming onto the market, an M 1000 R would definitely be within the realm of possibility.
Already a year ago BMW introduced a more radical and better equipped version of the S 1000 RR, which was equipped with so-called M-parts, the M 1000 RR was born. The S 1000 R is a naked version of the S 1000 RR, so an M 1000 R would only be consistent.
The pictures show how Lee envisions the bikes, that doesn’t mean that an upcoming M 1000 R will really look like that. But one can hope that BMW will be inspired by the design.
Article from 27.01.2022 – Update from 22.09.2022
- Die T-Shirts fallen körperbetonter aus - Wer es lockerer mag, bitte eine Größe größer bestellen
- Langlebiges und qualitativ hochwertiges Herren TShirt mit hoher Grammatur - Kein dünner Stoff
- Originelles und einzigartiges Motiv Design - beständiger und haltbarer Aufdruck, auch nach vielen Wäschen noch
- Pflegehinweis: Waschbar bei 30° in der Maschine, linksherum waschen und bügeln
- vegane, nachhaltig produzierte Bio Baumwolle, Oeko-Tex Standard 100 Label
Letzte Aktualisierung am 2024-02-26 / *Affiliate Links / Bilder von der Amazon Product Advertising API