In the first part of the Ducati World Premiere, Ducati presented the Multistrada V2. This renames the previous Multistrada 950.
Put on a diet
Ducati saved five kilograms on the new V2 compared to the Multistrada 950. This was achieved through changes to the engine and lighter cast rims. The saving of 1.7 kg on the rims also has a positive effect on the rotating masses.
The engine has been reworked and naturally meets the Euro5 standard. The clutch, gearbox and connecting rods have been modified. Gear changes are now more precise and faster, and the quickshifter has also been improved. In terms of power, 113 PS at 9,000 rpm and 94 Nm at 6,750 rpm are specified. This means that torque is down by 2 Nm, but is available around 1,000 rpm earlier than on the 950 model. A 48 PS variant for holders of the A2 driver’s license is also to be offered.
About 2 kg have been saved on the engine and about 1.5 kg on the clutch.
Ducati has made the seat narrower to allow more freedom of movement. The seat height has also been adjusted. It drops by 10 mm to 830 mm. The footrests have also been changed, increasing the distance between the seat and footrest by 10 mm, further relaxing the knee angle.
V2 and V2S
In addition to the Multistrada V2, Ducati also offers the V2S, which has better equipment. The semi-active Skyhook suspension, 5-inch TFT display, illuminated switches, cornering lights and cruise control are reserved for the S version. The models also differ in color. The S comes in Ducati red with a black frame and black rims. The red V2S gets customized stickers otherwise there is it still in Street Grey.
Ducati Multistrada V2
- Ducati Red with glossy black frame and black rims
Important standard equipment
- 937 cc Testastretta 11° engine with 113 hp at 9,000 rpm and 94 Nm at 6,750 rpm*
- Exhaust system with one rear silencer
- Tubular steel frame with two-arm aluminum swingarm
- 830 mm seat height
- Height-adjustable windshield
- 20 liter fuel tank capacity
- Cast aluminum wheels with Pirelli Scorpion Trail II tires, 120/70 ZR19 front and 170/60 ZR17 rear
- Fully adjustable 48 mm fork with 170 mm travel
- Fully adjustable rear shock with 170 mm travel
- 4 riding modes (Sport, Touring, Urban, Enduro)
- Ducati Safety Pack (Bosch cornering ABS with 3 levels, DTC with 8 levels)
- Vehicle Hold Control (VHC) starting aid
- LCD screen
- Ducati Brake Light System
- Prepared for Ducati Multimedia System (DMS)
- Prepared for Ducati Quick Shift for upshifting and downshifting (DQS)
Ducati Multistrada V2 S
- Ducati Red with gloss black frame and black rims with red elements
- Street Grey with black frame and “GP Red” rims
Important standard equipment – in addition to the Multistrada V2 equipment:
- Hands Free System
- Semi-active electronic suspension with Ducati Skyhook Suspension (DSS)
- Ducati Quick Shift (DQS) for upshifting and downshifting
- Full LED headlights with Ducati Cornering Lights (DCL)
- Cruise control system
- 5″ TFT color display
- Illuminated handlebar gauges
- Universalkit für Motorrad, Moped, Scooter mit 2 Sensoren und LCD Display
- Permanente Sicherheit: Anzeige beim Start, Alarm während der Fahrt
- Magnethalter, LCD Display abnehmbar mit USB Induktionsladehalter
- Einfache Montage, automatische Kalibierung
- Für Metall. - und Gummi-Ventil (Snap-In) mit Metallgewinde
Letzte Aktualisierung am 2022-12-30 / *Affiliate Links / Bilder von der Amazon Product Advertising API