Only Bautista with Ducati V4R fast.
Also unbeatable in the Superpole Race and the 2nd race
At Alvaro Bautista, there was no way around this weekend, in the truest sense of the word. He was able to win all three races. Only for the new sprint race “Superpole” it looked for a while as if Jonathan Rea had a chance.
The second race was similar to the first one. Bautista took the lead early on and could not be overtaken. In the first race, he drove 15 seconds ahead of the finish line, in the second race with 12 seconds. He lost six seconds before but in the last round.
Such a time advantage is already on Phillip Iceland already more than unusual. The first 8 of 9 races were the first two in one second and the first two were also just over a second apart in the 9th race.
The three victories of Bautista are therefore a sign of extreme dominance of the Ducati V4R. On the other hand, however, the performance of the other Ducati drivers speaks. In the first race, the second-best Duc with Rinaldi was in 9th place, also in the second race, a second V4R was only in seventh place (Chaz Davies).
The remaining places were heavily contested. Jonathan Rea was busy defending his second place. Teammate Leon Haslam showed him what he thinks of a ranking in the team, namely nothing …
Sandro Cortese took a solid eighth place, with which he was not completely satisfied. Markus Reiterberger finished in 12th place with the new BMW, his teammate Tom Sykes was 13th.
- 1 #19 A. BAUTISTA ESP ARUBA.IT Racing – Ducati Ducati Panigale V4 R
- 2 #1 J. REA GBR Kawasaki Racing Team WorldSBK Kawasaki ZX-10RR
- 3 #91 L. HASLAM GBR Kawasaki Racing Team WorldSBK Kawasaki ZX-10RR
- 4 #60 M. VAN DER MARK NED Pata Yamaha WorldSBK Team Yamaha YZF R1
- 5 #22 A. LOWES GBR Pata Yamaha WorldSBK Team Yamaha YZF R1
- 6 #33 M. MELANDRI ITA GRT Yamaha WorldSBK Yamaha YZF R1
- 7 #7 C. DAVIES GBR ARUBA.IT Racing – Ducati Ducati Panigale V4 R
- 8 #11 S. CORTESE GER GRT Yamaha WorldSBK Yamaha YZF R1
- 9 #50 E. LAVERTY IRL Team Goeleven Ducati Panigale V4 R
- 10 #2 L. CAMIER GBR Moriwaki Althea Honda Team Honda CBR1000RR
- 11 #36 L. MERCADO ARG Orelac Racing VerdNatura Kawasaki ZX-10RR
- 12 #28 M. REITERBERGER GER BMW Motorrad WorldSBK Team BMW S1000 RR
- 13 #66 T. SYKES GBR BMW Motorrad WorldSBK Team BMW S1000 RR
- 14 #81 J. TORRES ESP Team Pedercini Racing Kawasaki ZX-10RR
- 15 #23 R. KIYONARI JPN Moriwaki Althea Honda Team Honda CBR1000RR
- 16 #21 M. RINALDI ITA BARNI Racing Team Ducati Panigale V4 R
Letzte Aktualisierung am 2019-11-08 / *Affiliate Links / Bilder von der Amazon Product Advertising API