BMW calls a whole range of motorcycles into the workshop. This is a continuation of an earlier recall action.
During the earlier recall there was a problem with the fuel pump flange. As it turned out in the meantime, after the first recall, in several cases a crack appeared on the flange, so that fuel could leak out of it.
In the workshop the fuel pump is changed. The recall will probably start on October 2nd.
The message comes from the American region. However, since motorcycles are usually manufactured in one plant for the global market, other markets could also be affected.
The following BMW models are affected by the recall:
- BMW K1300S (2009-2011)
- BMW K1300GT (2009-2011)
- BMW S1000 RR (2010-2011)
- BMW R1200GS (2005-2011)
- BMW R1200GS Adventure (2005-2011)
- BMW R1200R (2005-2011)
- BMW R1200RT (2005-2011)
- BMW R1200S (2005-2011)
- BMW R1200 ST (2005-2011)
- BMW HP2 Enduro (2006-2010)
- BMW HP2 Megamoto (2006-2010)
- BMW HP2 Sport (2006-2010)
- BMW K1200R (2005-2008)
- BMW K1200R Sport (2005-2008)
- BMW K1200B (2005-2008)
- BMW K1200S (2005-2008)
- BMW K1200GT (2005-2008)
- BMW K1600GT (2012)
- BMW K1600GTL (2012)
- Aus drei zusammengesetzten Fasern
- System zur schnellen Demontage
- Erweitertes Sichtfeld sorgt für optimale Sichtbarkeit
- Farbloses, UV-behandeltes und Pinlock-prädisponiertes Display
- Geliefert mit Dunkelrauchschirm 2D Serie
Letzte Aktualisierung am 2021-07-27 / *Affiliate Links / Bilder von der Amazon Product Advertising API