BMW is recalling 2019 and 2020 K 1600 models because there could be problems with the link strut of the rear suspension.
It’s possible that it could break, causing the rear end to drop suddenly. This could cause the rear end to contact the rear tire.
The models affected are the K 1600 GT, K 1600 GTL and K 1600 B of the 2019 and 2020 model years. Apparently, there was a mistake during production, as a result of which the link strut does not have the necessary strength. It could be damaged by normal use and ultimately break.
Models and production periods:
- BMW K 1600 GT – build period between September 21, 2018 and December 28, 2019.
- BMW K 1600 GTL – build period between December 04, 2018 and January 27, 2020.
- BMW K 1600 B – build period between September 21, 2018 and February 18, 2020.
Motorcycles built after that date are not affected because BMW changed suppliers.
The recall originates from the American region. However, since motorcycles are usually manufactured in one plant for the global market, other markets could also be affected.
- Amazon Prime Video (Video on Demand)
- Guy Martin, Jared Leto (Actors)
- Richard De Aragues (Director)
- Audience Rating: Freigegeben ab 12 Jahren
Letzte Aktualisierung am 2023-05-29 / *Affiliate Links / Bilder von der Amazon Product Advertising API