Kawasaki is working on an electrically powered ninja and has already built a prototype.
The motorcycle is already a long time in development, according to Kawasaki they working since the early 2000s on the drive. The battery should be interchangeable, but details will not be revealed.
Since the beginning of the year there is a merger between Kawasaki, Yamaha, Honda and Suzuki to develop a common standard battery. That this is already installed in the Ninja, however, seems unlikely due to the shortness of time.
The electric Ninja has a thumb brake, via which the braking energy recovery can be initiated. Despite electric drive a gearbox was installed. Clutch and shift lever are available accordingly.
Currently, the technology that is in the chassis of a Ninja 650, is still tested. The current range is only 100 km.
- Universalkit für Motorrad, Moped, Scooter mit 2 Sensoren und LCD Display
- Permanente Sicherheit: Anzeige beim Start, Alarm während der Fahrt
- Magnethalter, LCD Display abnehmbar mit USB Induktionsladehalter
- Einfache Montage, automatische Kalibierung
- Für Metall. - und Gummi-Ventil (Snap-In) mit Metallgewinde
Letzte Aktualisierung am 2022-12-30 / *Affiliate Links / Bilder von der Amazon Product Advertising API