After Husqvarna launched the Svartpilen and Vitpilen in different engine sizes, another sister model will be launched with the E-Pilen. As the name suggests, this is a motorcycle with electric drive.
Investment presentation announces new model
More and more motorcycle manufacturers are working on electric motorcycles. KTM and Husqvarna, both part of Pierer Mobility AG, already have two-wheelers with electric drive on the market with the Freeride E-XC and SX-E5, as well as the EE5.
During an investor presentation, which mainly focused on statistical values and future goals, the Husqvarna E-Pilen was also announced. The model is listed on page 19 of the presentation under “Performance and Urban E-Mobility”.
Market launch planned for 2022
Husqvarna plans to launch an electric sister model of the Svartpilen and Vitpilen as early as 2022. Not much is known about the new model, only that it will use a modular battery system and be available in two different power levels.
In the document a 4 kW and 10 kW version is listed.
It is not known when there will be more detailed information about the Husqvarna E-Pilen. However, since it will take a while until the market launch, one will certainly take time with more exact data. In addition, the model is also still in development, so the exact data will probably not be known yet.
- verbreite Chaos auf den Straße mit dem HJC RPHA 11 Integralhelm im Carnage Marvel Design
- Technisches: Optimierte Schale mit herausragendem Belüftungssystem - RapidFireTM Visieraustauschsystem - Aerodynamische Schalenstruktur (getestet im Windkanal) - Notfallausrüstung (Wangenpolster)...
- geeignet für "normale" Motorrad-Fahrer oder auch den Rennstrecken-/Racing-Einsatz - Unisex
- 5 Jahre Herstellergarantie
- Pinlock (Antibeschlag-Innenvisier) und zweites Visier (stark dunkel getönt) im Standartliefrumfang enthalten
Letzte Aktualisierung am 2020-09-04 / *Affiliate Links / Bilder von der Amazon Product Advertising API