Harley-Davidson is celebrating its 120th anniversary and to mark the occasion has unveiled the new Breakout for 2023. Extensive model care measures have been carried out on the Breakout. In addition to shiny chrome styling, it also gets more power.
New engine with more power for the Harley-Davidson Breakout 2023
It is powered by the Milwaukee-Eight 177 engine, the largest displacement Big Twin that Harley offers in its production models. Euro5 compliant, it produces 103 hp, 76 kW at 5,020 rpm to be precise, as well as 168 Nm at 3,500 rpm. Consumption is quoted at 5.6 liters per 100 km. If you consider that the motorcycle weighs over 300 kg, then this is already a considerable value.
The previous model was still powered by a 114 twin that produced 95 hp.
What has been changed on the Breakout for 2023?
Changes have been made to the fuel tank, which now holds 18.9 liters. It has been enlarged with a flat chrome console and should make the bike’s silhouette even more attractive.
The new handlebar riser mounts the polished stainless steel handlebar 1.9 cm higher than on the previous model. Fender struts, side covers, exhaust trim, turn signals, mirrors and the Heavy Breather air filter got a bright chrome finish. The new 26-spoke cast aluminum wheels were finished in a gloss black with “bright turned” areas.
Cruise control (speed control) comes standard, while electronic traction control (which can also be deactivated at the touch of a button) is offered as an option.
“Since 1903, Harley-Davidson has pioneered American motorcycle design, technology and performance. Today marks the beginning of our brand’s 120th anniversary celebration, which will continue throughout the year,” explained Jochen Zeitz, chairman, president and CEO of Harley-Davidson. “We can’t wait to unveil the first H-D bikes of 2023 – with more new products to follow throughout the year. 2023 will be a memorable milestone for our company, and this year we will celebrate what Harley-Davidson is all about: its history, culture and community. We would love for you to join us on this journey.”
- ✔ Original Actionbikes Motors Crossbike ✔ 2-Takt 49ccm Motor ✔ Bis zu 35-40 km/h je nach Beladung ✔ Kettenantrieb ✔ Automatik-Getriebe
- ✔ Sicherheit ► Gelochte Scheibenbremsen vorne & hinten ► Motor AUS Schalter und Not Ausleine am LenkerStollenreifen ► Vorne 2,5-10 ► Hinten 2,5-10 ✔ Benutzung mit Crosshelm und...
- ✔ Zündschloß mit Alu Pull Starter ✔ Tankinhalt:1,6 Liter ✔ Belastbarkeit 60.0 Kg ✔ Zündung ► elektronisch ►wartungsfrei
- ✔ Federung ► Federgabel ► Robuste Stahl Stoßdämpfer ✔ Sitzhöhe ► 60.0 cm ✔ Bodenfreiheit ► 20.0 cm ✔ Achsabstand ► 81.0 cm
- ✔ Ab 5 Jahren ✔ 5 verschiedene Farbkombinationen ✔ Produktgewicht 22.0 Kg ✔ Offroad Crossrennen ► Dirt-Bike Strecken ► Pumptracks
Letzte Aktualisierung am 2023-09-22 / *Affiliate Links / Bilder von der Amazon Product Advertising API