Isle of Man TT – 2024
27. May 2024 - 8. June 2024
The legendary Isle of Man TT race has now confirmed its dates for 2024 following the successful running of last year’s revised race program. The event will traditionally begin on British Bank Holiday Monday, May 27. Free practice sessions will take place in the morning, followed by the first qualifying session in the afternoon. The highlight of the event, the Senior TT race, will take place on Saturday, June 8, 2024.
New format, well-tried excitement
Motorcycle racing enthusiasts can look forward to a similar schedule as in 2023. Thus, there will again be two races for the Superstock and Supertwin classes. A total of ten races will be held on three consecutive race days, interrupted by two rest days. This design is intended to give more fans the opportunity to attend the world-famous road race, as it harmonizes better with travel and accommodation options.
More travel options for fans
For those who want to come to the TT in 2024, there is good news: The new Isle of Man Steam Packet vessel, the ‘Manxman’ ferry, will be in operation. With its increased passenger capacity, it will offer fans more flexibility during peak travel times.
However, before things really get underway on Monday, May 27, with the first qualifying session, visitors will be able to explore the paddock and Fan Park from May 25.
2024 schedule at a glance
- Monday, May 27: Morning: free practice; afternoon: qualifying.
- Tuesday, May 28: Evening: Qualifying.
- Wednesday, May 29: Evening: Qualifying.
- Thursday, May 30: Evening: Qualifying.
- Friday, May 31: Afternoon: Qualifying.
- Saturday, June 1: Monster Energy Supersport TT Race 1; 3wheeling.media Sidecar TT Race 1.
- Sunday, June 2: RST Superbike TT race.
- Tuesday, June 4: RL360 Superstock TT Race 1; Carole Nash Supertwin TT Race 1.
- Wednesday, June 5: Monster Energy Supersport TT Race 2; 3wheeling.media Sidecar TT Race 2.
- Friday, June 7: Superstock TT race 2; Supertwin TT race 2.
- Saturday, June 8: Milwaukee Senior TT Race.
Note: Please be aware that due to weather conditions or unforeseen circumstances, the schedule is provisional and subject to changes.