KTM and Husqvarna are calling several models into workshops worldwide because there could be problems with the clutch slave cylinder.
It is possible that a seal on the clutch slave cylinder could have been damaged during assembly. This could result in the clutch no longer releasing, even when the clutch lever is pulled. The problem has been known since 2018, but the recall was only launched recently.
The following models are affected:
- KTM 690 Duke (2018-2019)
- KTM 690 Enduro (2018-2020)
- KTM 690 SMC R (2019-2020)
- Husqvarna 701 Enduro LR (2020)
- Husqvarna 701 Supermoto (2018-2020)
- Husqvarna 701 Enduro (2018-2020)
- Husqvarna Svartpilen 701 (2019-2020)
- Husqvarna Vitpilen 701 (2018-2020)