Last December, Zongshen introduced the RX6 prototype. Now an enhanced version has been shown at CIMA and is scheduled to be launched in 2021.
Norton licensed engine
In contrast to the previous version, the motorcycle is now no longer equipped with light alloy cast wheels, but with tubeless wire spoke wheels. This underlines the adventure design of the upcoming motorcycle.
The RX6 is powered by the Paralell twin that Zongshen was able to license from Norton. The engine, which was originally designed for the Norton Atlas, delivers 70 HP at 8,500 rpm in the RX6.
Dimensions and equipment
Data on the dimensions of the Zongshen RX6 has also been announced. It has a length of 2,172 mm, a width of 930 mm, is 1,230 mm high and has a wheelbase of 1,450 mm. The seat height is 820 mm. Ready to drive, it should weigh 215 kg.
The suspension is from KYB, the brakes are from Nissin, the tank holds 22 liters and the maximum speed should be 180 km/h.
- Universalkit für Motorrad, Moped, Scooter mit 2 Sensoren und LCD Display
- Permanente Sicherheit: Anzeige beim Start, Alarm während der Fahrt
- Magnethalter, LCD Display abnehmbar mit USB Induktionsladehalter
- Einfache Montage, automatische Kalibierung
- Für Metall. - und Gummi-Ventil (Snap-In) mit Metallgewinde
Letzte Aktualisierung am 2020-11-06 / *Affiliate Links / Bilder von der Amazon Product Advertising API