The Kawasaki Ninja 650 gets an update for next year. In addition to the optic, there are also a few technical changes.
For improved handling, the Dunlop Sportmax Roadsport 2 should ensure. With this tires the Ninja will be delivered in the future.
Update for the Kawasaki Ninja 650 2020
It gets a new, colorful TFT cockpit, which has a gear, shift, gasoline level and ECO display. In addition to other features, there is also a smartphone connectivity via Bluetooth.
With the Kawasaki Rideology app, rides can be recorded or one can change the settings of the motorcycle. The app also reminds of upcoming service appointments. Incoming calls or messages are displayed on the TFT display of the motorcycle.
A new fairing is to give the Ninja 650 a dominant supersport look. The windshield integrated into the fairing has been redesigned. The Ninja gets now LED headlights, which saves a bit of weight.
- KRT Edition (based on the Kawasaki factory team)
- Metallic Spark Black
- Flat Stardust White / Metallic Flat Spark Black
- Erhöht die Lebensdauer Ihrer Motorradkette und Kettenrads um bis das siebenfache.
- Verbessert die Leistung.
- Reduziert deutlich die Wartung der Motorradkette.
- Sie sparen Zeit, Geld und Nerven.
Letzte Aktualisierung am 2022-09-27 / *Affiliate Links / Bilder von der Amazon Product Advertising API