The touring machine from Honda gets a few changes for 2020. Among other things, the engine was revised.
Update for the Honda Gold Wing
The injection system of the engine and the dual-clutch transmission (DTC) has been revised. This should improve driving, especially at walking pace. The DTC is now also available as an option for the standard version of the Gold Wing.
In the variant “Tour” now fog lights are part of the standard equipment. The chassis has been optimized and should now offer more comfort, especially on long tours. The pillion seat was equipped with larger handles.
Both models will be equipped with two USB interfaces in the future.
In addition to the already available colors, there will also be the variants “Matte Ballistic Black Metallic” for the basic model with DCT and “Pearl Glare White” for the tour variant with DCT and airbag.
- Type: liquid-cooled, four-stroke, 24 valves, SOHC, six-cylinder boxer
- Displacement (in cm3) 1,833cm³
- Valves per cylinder: 4
- Bore & Stroke (in mm) 73 x 73
- densification 10.5: 1
- Power 93 kW (125 hp) at 5,500 rpm
- Torque 170 Nm at 4,500 / min
- Oil volume (in l) 4.4 / 5.6 (DCT)
- CO2 emissions:
- Gold Wing / Gold Wing “Tour” MT version: 128 g / km
- Gold Wing “Tour” with DCT and Airbag: 131 g / km
- Mixture preparation PGM-FI Electronic fuel injection
- Throttle diameter (in mm) 50
- Air filter viscose paper filter insert
- Tank contents (in l) 21,1
- Gasoline consumption 5.6 liters / 100 km
- Starter Integrated Starter / Generator System
- Battery 12V / 20Ah
- Alternator power 12V / 120A
- Manual: hydraulically operated, discs in oil bath, with assist / slipper function.
- DCT: electronically-hydraulically controlled, discs in oil bath
- Manual: 6-speed (with overdrive) and reverse gear.
- DCT: 7 gears, plus forward / reverse maneuvering
- primary ratio 1.795 (79/44)
- (MT) 1: 2,200, 2: 1,417, 3: 1,036, 4: 0.821, 5: 0.667, 6: 0.522
- (DCT) 1: 2.167, 2: 1.696, 3: 1.304, 4: 1.038, 5: 0.821, 6: 0.667, 7: 0.522
- return: 1.190
- Final ratio engine 0,972, rear wheel 2,615
- final drive kardan
- Type cast aluminum, twin tube
- Dimensions (L / W / H – in mm)
- Gold Wing: 2,475 x 925 x 1,340
- Gold Wing Tour: 2575 x 905 (DCT) or 925 mm (MT) x 1430 mm
- Wheelbase (in mm) 1.695
- Steering head angle (in degrees) 30.5
- Caster (in mm) 109
- Turning circle (in m) 3,4
- Seat height (in mm) 745
- Ground clearance (in mm) 130
- Weight fully fueled (in kg) Base: 365, Tour: 379, Tour DCT: 383
- suspension front double wishbone suspension
- Suspension rear Pro Link
- Front tire size 130/70 R 18
- tire size rear 200/55 R 16
- Front rim size (in inches) 18 x MT 3.5
- Rear rim size (in inches) 16 x MT 6.0
- ABS type combined ABS system, electronically controlled
- Front 320 mm x 4.5 mm double discs, floating bearings, 6-piston calipers, hydraulically activated, sintered metal pads
- 316 mm x 11 mm rear disc, 3-piston brake calliper, hydraulically activated, sintered metal pads
- Coleman, Colette (Author)
- 224 Pages - 03/09/2015 (Publication Date) - Delius Klasing (Publisher)
Letzte Aktualisierung am 2021-03-03 / *Affiliate Links / Bilder von der Amazon Product Advertising API