A new part of the SlayGround series has been released on Monster Energy’s YouTube channel. Axell Hodges was allowed to let off steam in the video on his specially created private terrain.
The 24-year-old built all the ramps and hills for the jumps and tricks himself with the help of some buddies.
„Look forward to lots of new tricks, plenty of new jumps, some big whips, and technical wheelies. We tried to cover it all and created an entirely new course for the video. So there are lots to get excited about.
For this one, I was mostly just stoked to finally get my own compound and having the chance to build all the new jumps, build something new and scary. We just wanted to make a cool dirt bike video and do something gnarly.
It’s always hard getting the action right. Especially that first shot of the whole line through the compound was hard to catch from the helicopter. It’s a one-shot take featuring more than 20 jumps. And the first time I made it all the way through, the camera had cut my head off.
So we had to do a retake, and I’m in my windbreaker just sweating away. I was getting pretty gassed towards the end of it, but I’m really stoked it worked out.”
- Der vierte Teil der offiziellen Videospielreihe zur AMA Supercross Championship ist Next-Gen-ready!
- Spüre den Fahrtwind der Monster Energy Supercross-Saison 2020 mit 100 Fahrern, 11 offiziellen Stadien und 17 Rennstrecken
- Mehr offizieller Content als jemals zuvor: Viele neue Inhalte und ein eigener Streckenkonfigurator warten auf dich
- Jetzt mit dem von Supercross-Fans heiß ersehnten Fahrer Ken Roczen!
- Audience Rating: Freigegeben ohne Altersbeschränkung
Letzte Aktualisierung am 2021-04-13 / *Affiliate Links / Bilder von der Amazon Product Advertising API