Under the leadership of the Chinese company Ninebot, Segway wants to expand and bring various electric vehicles onto the market. In addition to two electric dirt bikes, a scooter and a sports bike are also planned.
For the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) (from January 7th, 2020) Segway-Ninebot announces some presentations. The eScooter is a scooter that should reach speeds of up to 100 km/h. The eMoped is intended for the city.
The Ninebot Apex will be presented as a concept bike. The electric motorcycle should reach speeds of up to 200 km/h and only take 2.9 seconds from 0 to 60 mph (96.56 km/h). However, the electric motorcycle is still in an early stage of development and these numbers are likely to only exist on a paper.
The other two vehicles should go on sale as early as 2020.
- Universalkit für Motorrad, Moped, Scooter mit 2 Sensoren und LCD Display
- Permanente Sicherheit: Anzeige beim Start, Alarm während der Fahrt
- Magnethalter, LCD Display abnehmbar mit USB Induktionsladehalter
- Einfache Montage, automatische Kalibierung
- Für Metall. - und Gummi-Ventil (Snap-In) mit Metallgewinde
Letzte Aktualisierung am 2023-09-23 / *Affiliate Links / Bilder von der Amazon Product Advertising API