Royal Enfield has registered the names Royal Enfield Sherpa and Royal Enfield Hunter through trademark registrations.
This ensures that the rumor mill starts to boil, since two new models are suspected behind the names. What it could be, however, is still completely unclear.
Sherpa is not a new name for Royal Enfield, however. Already in the 60s they produced motorcycles with this name, which at that time were driven by a 173cc single-cylinder engine.
Rumors have long been about a smaller Himalayan with 250 cc. Here it would be obvious to call them Himalayan 250. This is what happens with the Bullet, and a completely new name for the “same” motorcycle with a smaller displacement also makes little sense.
- Universalkit für Motorrad, Moped, Scooter mit 2 Sensoren und LCD Display
- Permanente Sicherheit: Anzeige beim Start, Alarm während der Fahrt
- Magnethalter, LCD Display abnehmbar mit USB Induktionsladehalter
- Einfache Montage, automatische Kalibierung
- Für Metall. - und Gummi-Ventil (Snap-In) mit Metallgewinde
Letzte Aktualisierung am 2021-10-19 / *Affiliate Links / Bilder von der Amazon Product Advertising API