Rotobox is known only as a manufacturer of carbon fiber wheels, now they build a complete motorcycle. Platform for the Splice Supermoto is the WR250 and WR450 from Yamaha. The Yamaha Austria Racing Team (YART) supported the construction.
The best components thrown together
For a price of 29.830 € (plus VAT) you get an exclusive machine. At the rear, the swingarm of the Yamaha R6 was installed. The frame comes from the WR450F. This could be a 5.5-inch rear wheel with a 190 Slick be installed.
The rear fender was produced with a 3D printer. The exhaust was custom made and visually disappears through the black ceramic coating. The engine cover was also coated.
The brakes are from Brembo. A T-Drive 320mm brake disc with GP4RR brake caliper ensures deceleration.
The suspension comes from Öhlins. An FG461 fork and a TTX Flow shock absorber were installed. Both were adjusted by the MX specifications for use as a Supermoto.
- Der Kapuzenpullover bietet einen hochwertigen Tragekomfort
- Hoodie mit einem Kordelzug Ton in Ton und elastischen Bündchen
- Sie finden eine detaillierte Größentabelle unten in der Produktbeschreibung
- angenehmer und farbintensiver Print
- Verfügbar in den Größen S-XXL
Letzte Aktualisierung am 2022-12-30 / *Affiliate Links / Bilder von der Amazon Product Advertising API