Pirelli gives the Rosso IV a performance upgrade and launches it as the Diablo Rosso IV Corsa. Two front wheel and seven rear wheel sizes are offered.
More grip, more performance
The Corsa is aimed at riders with a dynamic riding style on winding roads and mountain passes who want to get the most out of the bike’s sporty performance.
Thanks to a 25% larger positive tread, grip is said to have increased. In addition, the water drainage capability has also been optimized.
The Corsa incorporated the experience of racing, which influenced the contour and structure of the tire. The result is a higher oblique stability. A bi-compound compound is used, on the front as well as on the rear wheel.
Dimension front – Market introduction
- 110/70 ZR 17 M/C 54W TL – available July 2022
- 120/70 ZR 17 M/C (58W) TL – available immediately
Dimension rear – market introduction
- 150/60 ZR 17 M/C 66W TL – available July 2022
- 180/55 ZR 17 M/C (73W) TL – available immediately
- 180/60 ZR 17 M/C (75W) TL – available March 2022
- 190/50 ZR 17 M/C (73W) TL – available June 2022
- 190/55 ZR 17 M/C (75W) TL – available immediately
- 200/55 ZR 17 M/C (78W) TL – available April 2022
- 200/60 ZR 17 M/C (80W) TL – available April 2022
- Schonender und trotzdem gründlicher Reiniger fürs Motorrad.
- Reinigt schonend und gründlich
- Löst angetrockneten Schmutz
- Auch zur Reinigung von Quads geeignet
Letzte Aktualisierung am 2022-09-30 / *Affiliate Links / Bilder von der Amazon Product Advertising API