As the number of female motorcyclists worldwide continues to rise and more and more are discovering the race track for themselves, the Campionato Italiano Velocita Femminile (CIV) has now been founded by the IMF.
The new championship will start for the first time in 2023 and the dates have also already been announced. The race series is also intended to provide an alternative to the European Championship, since participation there is also associated with considerable costs.
Dates of the Campionato Italiano Velocita Femminile
- 30. April 30, 2023 – Misano World Circuit “Marco Simoncelli
- 11. June 2023 – Magione Autodromo dell’Umbria
- 02. July, 2023 – Modena Circuit
- 03. September, 2023 – Mugello Circuit
- 17. September 2023 – Varano de’ Melegari “Riccardo Paletti” Circuit
- 08. October, 2023 – Enzo and Dino Ferrari International Circuit of Imola
- Amazon Prime Video (Video on Demand)
- Dani Pedrosa Pedrosa (Actor)
- Santi Baró (Director) - Guille Cascante (Producer)
- Audience Rating: Freigegeben ab 6 Jahren
Letzte Aktualisierung am 2023-06-05 / *Affiliate Links / Bilder von der Amazon Product Advertising API