BMW announces the presentation of a new development in the social media. On September 23rd at 9 am the motorcycle is to be presented.
The only picture so far shows the motorcycle in a wind tunnel. It is mostly covered by fog, but you can still see the BMW S 1000 RR very well. In the background an M is indicated and the writing “Born on the Racetrack” was inserted.
Extreme S 1000 RR model
It can be assumed that this is a modified S 1000 RR, which has been refined again by the in-house tuning forge. In addition to the S 1000 RR, the model is currently also available with the M package. This includes carbon wheels, a light-weight battery, M Chassis Kit with rear elevation and pivot point, sports seat and the Pro driving mode.
So you can expect a little bit more for this novelty.
Better aerodynamics and more power
The wind tunnel suggests that the aerodynamics have been improved. So it is very likely that the new S 1000 RR or probably rather M 1000 RR will have winglets. However, it is rather unlikely that the patent for adjustable winglets, which I recently presented here, has been implemented. It might be rigid winglets.
High quality components
Probably the M1000RR will be equipped with the best and highest quality components to represent a new homologation model for the WorldSBK. It would be enough to produce only 500 pieces. So it is quite possible that the M1000RR will be limited.
The current model produces 207 HP at 13.500 rpm. One can assume that the power will increase a lot more. An output between 220 and 230 HP would be quite realistic and that with an even lower weight.
It is clear that this will not be a pure race track motorcycle, even if “Born on the Racetrack” is used as a slogan. On the picture you can clearly see mirrors, indicators and license plate holder.
But it is also possible that the picture shows only the original model and not the finished bike, because one cannot see any differences to the S 1000 RR with M package. Even the rear silencer seems to be identical.
- Puig präsentiert offiziell seine Querruder Linie "Downforce" für den 1000 ccm-Sport.
- Puig stellt Ihnen die neuesten aerodynamischen Innovationen aus dem Wettbewerb zur Verfügung, die bemerkenswerte Verbesserungen bei der Leistung und beim Fahren Ihres Sports bringen.
- In mehreren Kreisläufen getestet, wurde seine Wirksamkeit durch die Verbesserung des Griffs des Vorderrades beim Bremsen, der durch den Abwärtseffekt, die größere Stabilität bei Geraden und...
- Leicht und mit einer aggressiven Ästhetik wird jedes Modell mit zwei zweifarbigen "Winglets" geliefert, um sie an Ihren Geschmack anzupassen und für maximale Personalisierung zu sorgen.
- Bisher verfügbare Modelle: Kawasaki ZX10R 16'-19', Honda CBR1000RR 17'-18', Yamaha R1 15'-18', Suzuki GSX-R1000 17'-18' y BMW S1000RR 15'-18'.
Letzte Aktualisierung am 2023-05-29 / *Affiliate Links / Bilder von der Amazon Product Advertising API