It was recently reported that MV Agusta will continue to leave its Varese (Italy) plant open and will continue to face the corona crisis. Now it has to be closed.
The fact that MV Agusta wanted to continue producing was a real surprise last week when one consider the dire situation in Italy. However, MV had coordinated the procedure with the authorities and also adhered to the strict regulations in order to maintain operations.
In the meantime, however, all businesses that are not urgently needed to supply the population must be closed. So MV has no choice but to close.
Timur Sardarov, CEO of MV Agusta:
“The safety of our employees and compliance with all government regulations are top priorities for us. We will do our part and fully cooperate with those who are currently working hard for the common good and will follow their instructions closely. We look to the future with confidence and we are ready for a fresh start as soon as the emergency is over. “
- Universalkit für Motorrad, Moped, Scooter mit 2 Sensoren und LCD Display
- Permanente Sicherheit: Anzeige beim Start, Alarm während der Fahrt
- Magnethalter, LCD Display abnehmbar mit USB Induktionsladehalter
- Einfache Montage, automatische Kalibierung
- Für Metall. - und Gummi-Ventil (Snap-In) mit Metallgewinde
Letzte Aktualisierung am 2024-02-23 / *Affiliate Links / Bilder von der Amazon Product Advertising API