The two Marquez brothers unveiled their MotoGP motorcycles for the 2020 season today.
After the Ducati launch last week, Honda followed suit and revealed the final look of the RC213V. Exact performance data was of course not mentioned, becouse there could be minor changes anyway. Honda will wait for the tests in Sepang and Qatar before committing them.
Visually, not much has changed, only revised winglets catch the eye.
Marc Marquez 93: „I am happy to come to Indonesia again, the atmosphere here he is like nothing else and it is great to be able to launch our 2020 efforts. The launches we have are always important to help ourselves back into the rhythm of the season. We approach this year the same as the last and all others before it, with our full focus and ready to work with the Repsol Honda Team to achieve the best we can. Together with HRC and Repsol we have achieved incredible things and continuing this success is a big source of motivation for me, and now I’m eager to start another season and compete again on the RC213V.“
Alex Marquez 73: „It is a privilege to be part of the family that is the Repsol Honda Team. Already I have had the special feeling of stepping in the garage for the first time, working with my team for the first time and now meeting the world at the launch – I truly feel a part of the Repsol Honda Team. I know that there is much to learn and achieve in 2020 but I am devoted to giving my best, I’ll try to improve and learn every day and hope we can do a great season step by step.“
- Der dritte Teil der offiziellen Videospielreihe zur AMA Supercross Championship - so authentisch wie nie zuvor!
- Starten Sie Ihre eigene Karriere als Teammitglied eines offiziellen Supercross-Teams
- Spüren Sie den Fahrtwind der Monster Energy Supercross Saison 2019 mit 100 Fahrern, 15 offiziellen Stadien und Rennstrecken
- Mehr Multiplayer als jemals zuvor: viele neue Inhalte, Modi und eigener Streckenkonfigurator
- Audience Rating: Freigegeben ohne Altersbeschränkung
Letzte Aktualisierung am 2022-03-20 / *Affiliate Links / Bilder von der Amazon Product Advertising API