This weekend (07. – 09. February 2020) the first MotoGP winter test with the new racing machines will take place on the Sepang International Circuit.
In the morning, the teams were able to complete their planned test program, but at noon they were slowed down by a rain shower. In the course of the afternoon the track dried again and in the last 90 minutes some lap times from the morning were improved.
In addition to the new motorcycles, some of the teams also had the 2019 version with them to make direct comparisons. Yamaha in particular has to tune the new motorcycle a bit. Although it is a bit faster than the 2019 model, it has disadvantages in other areas that still have to be solved with the help of electronics and set-up.
Marc Marquez and his brother Alex were almost equally fast and finished in 12th and 13th place. The rookie, Alex Marquez, has yet to get used to it and Marc Marquez is still suffering from his shoulder surgery and is far from being able to use his full potential.
It is still difficult for Ducati. But they are planning to test a new swing arm and new aerodynamics for Saturday.
Suzuki was doing well. They only want to work on small details in order not to lose the good handling of the Gixxer. Rins drove the third fastest time.
Aprilia also seems to have made a big step with the new prototype. Aleix Espargaro finished seventh.
Johann Zarco made his debut on the Avintia-Ducati and did 54 laps. He was not entirely satisfied with his performance. He expected to be a bit ahead.
The test times from Sepang (Friday):
- Fabio Quartararo (Petronas-Yamaha) – 1:58.945 Minuten (52 Runden)
- Franco Morbidelli (Petronas-Yamaha) +0,051 Sekunden (62)
- Alex Rins (Suzuki) +0,250 (56)
- Cal Crutchlow (LCR-Honda) +0,289 (39)
- Jack Miller (Pramac-Ducati) +0,291 (47)
- Maverick Vinales (Yamaha) +0,422 (49)
- Aleix Espargaro (Aprilia) +0,482 (43)
- Pol Espargaro (KTM) +0,591 (48)
- Joan Mir (Suzuki) +0,623 (51)
- Valentino Rossi (Yamaha) +0,624 (48)
- Andrea Dovizioso (Ducati) +0,721 (35)
- Marc Marquez (Honda) +0,731 (37)
- Alex Marquez (Honda) +0,973 (38)
- Danilo Petrucci (Ducati) +0,994 (42)
- Dani Pedrosa (KTM) +1,072 (45)
- Francesco Bagnaia (Pramac-Ducati) +1,186 (49)
- Miguel Oliveira (Tech-3-KTM) +1,191 (53)
- Sylvain Guintoli (Suzuki) +1,426 (48)
- Johann Zarco (Avintia-Ducati) +1,519 (54)
- Iker Lecuona (Tech-3-KTM) +1,566 (44)
- Brad Binder (KTM) +1,574 (58)
- Tito Rabat (Avintia-Ducati) +1,805 (54)
- Takaaki Nakagami (LCR-Honda) +1,870 (31)
- Yamaha-Testfahrer 1 +2,135 (50)
- Yamaha-Testfahrer 2 +2,799 (22)
- Lorenzo Savadori (Aprilia) +4,205 (31)
- Der dritte Teil der offiziellen Videospielreihe zur AMA Supercross Championship - so authentisch wie nie zuvor!
- Starten Sie Ihre eigene Karriere als Teammitglied eines offiziellen Supercross-Teams
- Spüren Sie den Fahrtwind der Monster Energy Supercross Saison 2019 mit 100 Fahrern, 15 offiziellen Stadien und Rennstrecken
- Mehr Multiplayer als jemals zuvor: viele neue Inhalte, Modi und eigener Streckenkonfigurator
- Audience Rating: Freigegeben ohne Altersbeschränkung
Letzte Aktualisierung am 2023-09-26 / *Affiliate Links / Bilder von der Amazon Product Advertising API