BMW has announced that Michael van der Mark will not take part in the WorldSBK season opener at Aragon.
As reported, the Dutchman had a training accident with his mountain bike, in which he suffered a leg fracture. This was operated on last week. Van der Mark now wants to focus primarily on his recovery.
Van der Mark says: “It was a difficult decision, but unfortunately I will not try to race at MotorLand Aragón. At this moment we have to be smart and stay calm, because this is the only way I can move forward in my healing process. I really miss working with the team and riding my BMW M 1000 RR. But now my goal is to be fit again as soon as possible.”
He will be replaced by BMW factory rider Ilya Mikhalchik, who also replaced him at the Barcelona test.
- ✔ Original Actionbikes Motors ✔ 4 Takt 125cc 7 kW Benzinmotor ✔ 4 Gang Fußschaltung mit Handkupplung
- ✔ Sicherheitssystem ► Motor-Aus-Not-Schalter ► Hydraulische 1-Kolben Scheibenbremsen vorne & hinten
- ✔ Robuste Sport Stoßdämpfer fürs Gelände ✔ Ab 8 Jahren ✔ 6 Liter Tankinhalt ✔ 390 mm Bodenfreiheit
- ✔ Elektronische CDI Zündung ✔ Kickstarter ✔ Bis zu 80 Km/h ✔ Stollen-Luftreifen ► Vorne 70/100-17 ► Hinten 90/100-14 ✔ 84 cm Sitzhöhe
- ✔ Produktgewicht 65 Kg ✔ Maximale Zuladung 80 Kg ✔ 1070 mm Achsabstand ✔ 4 verschiedene Farbkombinationen
Letzte Aktualisierung am 2023-12-07 / *Affiliate Links / Bilder von der Amazon Product Advertising API