Marc Marquez is making his comeback to MotoGP after his fourth operation on his right upper arm. He will be on the grid at the race in Aragon next weekend.
There will only be six races left in the 2022 season, and the season is slowly drawing to a close. Marquez did not want to miss the opportunity to compete in his native Spain, even if the focus is not on a seventh victory this season. One puts the focus on the work for the coming season, according to Honda.
Marc Marquez: “Well, what can I say? I am very excited to return to MotoGP this weekend, especially at such a special track for me like Aragon. The objective this weekend is not to go out and fight straight away, it is to build up everything and prepare well for the future. Build myself, the bike, everything. Misano was good but the race weekend will be different, there’s more intensity and less time to rest so it will be a different kind of challenge. I have been doing a lot of recovery work and continuing in the gym as well as riding a bike again before this weekend. I am very happy to be back!”
- Universalkit für Motorrad, Moped, Scooter mit 2 Sensoren und LCD Display
- Permanente Sicherheit: Anzeige beim Start, Alarm während der Fahrt
- Magnethalter, LCD Display abnehmbar mit USB Induktionsladehalter
- Einfache Montage, automatische Kalibierung
- Für Metall. - und Gummi-Ventil (Snap-In) mit Metallgewinde
Letzte Aktualisierung am 2023-09-28 / *Affiliate Links / Bilder von der Amazon Product Advertising API