Pierer Mobility AG has entered into partnerships with Bajaj and CFMoto to help KTM and Husqvarna gain a foothold in the Asian market.
Bajaj is primarily responsible for the development of electric motorcycles, while CFMoto is concerned with the development of two-cylinder models in the middle class. In the future, joint models are also to be sold worldwide.
Future plans announced.
During an investor presentation by Pierer Mobility AG, further details about the partnership with CFMoto were announced. The Chinese group will be the only authorized distributor for KTM products in China. It was also revealed that the first joint project will be the adventure motorcycle CFMoto MT800. The motorcycle will probably be equipped with the well-known 790cc KTM engine and is expected to be launched in early 2021.
Completely new series, not only for the Asian market
The cooperation with CFMoto is to be intensified in the future and a whole range of 750 models is to be launched on the market. One speaks of a 750 Duke, 750 Adventure, 750 Supermoto and more.
However, the models are not to be limited to the Asian market only, they are to be launched worldwide. A schedule for the new lineup has not yet been announced.
- verbreite Chaos auf den Straße mit dem HJC RPHA 11 Integralhelm im Carnage Marvel Design
- Technisches: Optimierte Schale mit herausragendem Belüftungssystem - RapidFireTM Visieraustauschsystem - Aerodynamische Schalenstruktur (getestet im Windkanal) - Notfallausrüstung (Wangenpolster)...
- geeignet für "normale" Motorrad-Fahrer oder auch den Rennstrecken-/Racing-Einsatz - Unisex
- 5 Jahre Herstellergarantie
- Pinlock (Antibeschlag-Innenvisier) und zweites Visier (stark dunkel getönt) im Standartliefrumfang enthalten
Letzte Aktualisierung am 2020-09-09 / *Affiliate Links / Bilder von der Amazon Product Advertising API