KTM has introduced the special edition 300 XC-W TPI Erzbergrodeo, which is equipped with many special parts and has been developed to master the hardest and most demanding races. It is not for nothing that it bears the name Erzbergrodeo.
KTM has already presented many models in June and is now adding the special model, even if it seems a bit late for that, but you have to remember that not everywhere in the world autumn is just around the corner, in Australia spring is just beginning.
The 2021 model gets DID DirtStar rims and CNC milled hubs, the triple clamp is anodized orange, as well as a whole list of protective parts that make sure that the special model is well prepared for the toughest applications.
The highlights of the KTM 300 XC-W TPI ERZBERGRODEO 2021
- Factory wheels with anodized hubs
- Closed hand protectors
- Cooling Fan
- Radiator protection
- Orange anodized, CNC-milled triple clamp
- Underride protection
- Selle Dalla Valle factory seat
- Front brake disc protection
- Fixed rear brake disc
- Rear brake disk protection
- Protection of the chain guide holder
- Map select switch
- Supersprox Stealth 2-piece sprocket
- Pull straps
- Orange anodized oil plug
- Clutch slave cylinder protection
- Safety rope of the rear brake
- Special ErzbergRodeo graphics
Features of the KTM 300 XC-W TPI ERZBERGRODEO 2021
- Orange frame and special ErzbergRodeo graphics.
- Circumferential hand guards offer increased protection.
- A solid rear brake disc prevents loading with mud and other abrasives to minimize pad wear and keep the brakes working in the toughest conditions.
- The factory wheels feature lightweight, CNC-machined, orange anodized hubs and high-quality DID DirtStar rims that guarantee maximum stability with minimum weight.
- The Selle Dalla Valle seat, tailored to the needs of the best off-road racers, offers great comfort and control to master the most difficult terrain.
- The front and rear pull straps are included as standard to overcome the most demanding obstacles.
- The front disc cover with intelligent mounting system allows you to change tires or service the brake without removing the cover.
- Orange anodized, CNC machined triple clamps.
- The Map Select switch allows the rider to select an alternative ignition curve that offers a sportier power transmission, while the standard ignition curve is set for smoother and more manageable off-road characteristics.
- Radiator fan as standard.
- Selected protection elements include radiator guard, underride guard, rear disc guard, chain guide bracket guard, clutch slave cylinder guard and safety wire for the rear brake.
- The two-piece Supersprox Stealth sprocket combines durability with lightweight construction for the best of both worlds.
- The WP XPLOR forks now come standard with an external preload adjuster that allows the spring preload to be quickly and easily adjusted to suit the terrain and rider preferences.
- The WP XPLOR shock absorber with PDS (Progressive Damping System) technology features a second damping piston combined with a closed reservoir, supported by a progressive shock absorber spring, for unsurpassed off-road performance.
- 2-cm³ two-stroke engine with patented TPI fuel injection system for perfect refuelling at any altitude, without premixing and reduced fuel consumption while maintaining the standard of a KTM two-stroke engine.
- Cylinder with two injectors in the rear transfer ports for excellent downstream fuel atomization.
- EMS with an ECU that controls ignition timing and fuel spray based on information from sensors that read intake air pressure, throttle position, water temperature and ambient air pressure from an additional sensor for efficient altitude compensation.
- The electronic oil pump pumps oil from the 700 cc oil tank to the intake to ensure a perfect mixture under all conditions. At the same time, smoking is reduced by 50%.
- Thanks to the innovative corrugated surface of the expansion chamber, the exhaust system offers improved performance with reduced weight and a more durable construction.
- The high-tech, lightweight chrome-moly steel frame with carefully calculated flex parameters offers an excellent blend of comfort, stability and precision.
- The one-piece cast aluminum swingarm is gravity die-cast to provide exceptional strength at the lowest possible weight.
- Reinforced clutch cover for improved resistance to shocks in rocky terrain.
- The 6-speed transmission with wide gear ratio is perfect for off-road use.
- The body has a slim design for excellent comfort and freedom of movement, giving the rider full control.
- Airbox and air sleeve provide maximum protection of the air filter against dirt and better airflow for better performance. The air filter can be accessed without tools for quick maintenance.
- The Brembo hydraulic clutch system provides highly controllable modulation of clutch and light operation, minimizing fatigue on demanding rides.
- High-tech Brembo brakes have always been standard equipment on KTM off-road machines and are combined with lightweight wave discs to provide incredible braking power and feel.
- reißfeste DUPONT KEVLAR FASERN
Letzte Aktualisierung am 2021-07-27 / *Affiliate Links / Bilder von der Amazon Product Advertising API