Rumors about an upcoming Kawasaki ZX-4R have already been reported here and allegedly the small 4-cylinder sports bike will be presented soon. Even a release on the American or European market would be possible.
Based on the ZX-25R?
The Kawasaki ZX-4R is said to have quite a bit in common with the ZX-25R, which was only released on the Asian market and in New Zealand. The frame, swingarm and most of the bodywork are said to be from the ZX-25R.
The engine is said to have around 400 cc displacement and be a similar rev monster to the ZX-25R’s engine. An output of around 80 hp would be quite possible, especially considering that the smaller 249cc engine already produces 50 hp at 15,500 rpm.
Release of ZX-4R imminent?
Sources from MCN report that the ZX-4R will soon be introduced to the Asian market. They speak of patents filed by Kawasaki that are said to read “preferably for a vehicle with a four-cylinder 400 cc engine.”
The rumors speak of a front end with the look of the ZX-10R and a paint scheme inspired by the ZXR750.
With a displacement of 400 cc, the ZX-4R could well fit the American or European market, although in Europe the Euro5 hurdle would have to be overcome.
- ✔ Original Actionbikes Motors ✔ 4 Takt 125 cc 7 kW Benzinmotor ✔ 4 Gang Fußschaltung mit Handkupplung
- ✔ Sicherheitsystem ► Motor-Aus-Not-Schalter ► Hydraulische 1-Kolben Scheibenbremsen vorne & hinten
- ✔ Robuste Sport Stoßdämpfer fürs Gelände ✔ Ab 8 Jahren ✔ 6 Liter Tankinhalt ✔ 390mm Bodenfreiheit
- ✔ Elektronische CDI Zündung ✔ Kickstarter ✔ Bis zu 80 Km/h ✔ Stollen-Luftreifen ✔ 84 cm Sitzhöhe
- ✔ Produktgewicht 65 Kg ✔ Maximale Zuladung 80 Kg ✔ 1070 mm Achsabstand ✔ 4 verschiedene Farbkombinationen
Letzte Aktualisierung am 2022-12-10 / *Affiliate Links / Bilder von der Amazon Product Advertising API