With the update of the Ninja, Kawasaki aims to deliver a bike that wins on the race track and sets the supersport standard on the road. Therefore, the focus was primarily on performance and technology upgrades.
New front with integrated winglets
For aerodynamics, Kawasaki has opted for winglets integrated into the front end, which gives about 17% more downforce than the current model. The design of the pillion seat has also been changed to reduce the pressure in this area.
The windshield is mounted a little steeper and has been increased by 40mm, making it easier for the rider to get behind it. The position of the handlebars was modelled on that of the 6-time SBK world champion Jonathan Rea, slightly wider and positioned 10mm further forward. The footrests are 5mm higher, which allows a little more lean angle.
The new 4.3 inch color TFT display was designed in racing style and can be operated via four handlebar buttons. This allows you to change the driving modes, for example. The display has Bluetooth connectivity, which allows you to pair your mobile phone with your motorcycle.
New is an electronic cruise control. Heatable handlebar grips are offered as an option. For the lighting the company uses LED technology.
Changes to the chassis
The swingarm pivot point has been lowered by one millimeter, on the ZX-10RR it is adjustable. The fork offset has been increased by 2mm and the swingarm has been increased by 8mm, resulting in an increased wheelbase of 1,450mm, contributing to greater stability and improved traction.
The upside-down fork has been tuned slightly softer, the rear shock a bit harder.
Braking is done at the front with a radial pump master cylinder, Brembo M50 monobloc calipers and 330mm semi-floating discs. The ZX-10RR is equipped with racing quality steel flex brake lines.
The engine of both Ninja models has been slightly revised and prepared for Euro5. The performance remains unchanged.
The ZX-10R achieves 149.3 kW or 203 PS at 13,200 rpm. With Ram Air, 156.8 kW or 213 PS are specified. The maximum torque of 114.9 Nm is reached at 11,400 rpm.
The ZX-10RR’s engine revs 400 rpm higher than the standard version. It is equipped with lightweight Pankl precision conrods, lower friction pistons and matching piston pins. The engine also got new camshafts and new intake and exhaust valves.
150 kW or 204 PS are achieved at 14,000 rpm. With Ram Air 157.5 kW or 214 PS are specified. 111.8 Nm at 11,700 rpm is reached by the RR.
The ZX-10R will be available in Lime Green, Ebony, Pearl Blizzar White and Flat Ebony.
Only in Lime Green will the ZX-10RR be available. Only 500 of these will be available worldwide. It also has the Marchesini forged wheels.
- Puig präsentiert offiziell seine Querruder Linie "Downforce" für den 1000 ccm-Sport.
- Puig stellt Ihnen die neuesten aerodynamischen Innovationen aus dem Wettbewerb zur Verfügung, die bemerkenswerte Verbesserungen bei der Leistung und beim Fahren Ihres Sports bringen.
- In mehreren Kreisläufen getestet, wurde seine Wirksamkeit durch die Verbesserung des Griffs des Vorderrades beim Bremsen, der durch den Abwärtseffekt, die größere Stabilität bei Geraden und...
- Leicht und mit einer aggressiven Ästhetik wird jedes Modell mit zwei zweifarbigen "Winglets" geliefert, um sie an Ihren Geschmack anzupassen und für maximale Personalisierung zu sorgen.
- Bisher verfügbare Modelle: Kawasaki ZX10R 16'-19', Honda CBR1000RR 17'-18', Yamaha R1 15'-18', Suzuki GSX-R1000 17'-18' y BMW S1000RR 15'-18'.
Letzte Aktualisierung am 2023-09-27 / *Affiliate Links / Bilder von der Amazon Product Advertising API