There are now many motorcycle models that are optionally equipped with heated grips or even with a heated seat. Indian now offers a seat that can also cool.
The key components that Indian came up with are a proprietary thermoelectric module designed to extract heat from the driver, a patent-pending duct system for cooling the module and graphene, a highly conductive and flexible material that optimizes the distribution of heat or cold and offers very good comfort at the same time.
Since the driver and a passenger have direct contact with the “Indian ClimaCommand Classic Seat”, the system can work more efficiently than a normal HVAC system (heating, ventilation, air conditioning technology) that only exudes air.
The Indian system conducts electricity into a thermoelectric module embedded in a graphene material that causes one side of the material to absorb heat and dissipate it on the opposite side. By reversing the polarization, heat can also be generated, or the heat is then released upwards, which warms the driver.
“Despite advancements in heating and cooling for seats, we had yet to see a cooling technology that truly eliminated the discomfort of hot-weather, and with ClimaCommand, our engineering team has finally solved this problem,” said Ross Clifford, Vice President of Parts, Garments, and Accessories at Indian Motorcycle.
“Our thermoelectric technology paired with graphene material is truly a game-changer, and another example of Indian Motorcycle bringing difference-making innovation to the market.”
- Motorradsitz-Gel-Pad: Perfekt für maximalen Komfort und Stabilität für den Fahrer
- Hervorragend geeignet zur Reduzierung der Übertragung von Straßenunebenheiten und Vibrationen des Fahrzeugs und zur Minimierung der Ermüdung des Fahrers auf der langen Fahrt
- Einfach zu verwenden: Sie können einen Abschnitt des Sitzschaums herausschneiden und ihn durch das Gelkissen ersetzen
- Haltbar zu verwenden, wird nicht einfrieren oder schmelzen
- Material: Elastische Polyurethanfaser
Letzte Aktualisierung am 2021-04-16 / *Affiliate Links / Bilder von der Amazon Product Advertising API