Already in March it was announced that Honda is working on further motorcycles which will be equipped with the 1084cc parallel twin of the Africa Twin. The first model, the CMX1100 Rebel, has already been presented.
Two patents already revealed two new frame designs built around the engine of the Africa Twin. One was a backbone design reminiscent of the CB1000R’s frame. The second frame is a trellis style. The second frame could be intended for the future CB1100X.
Designers from AutoBy took up the idea and created drawings of what a future CB1100X might look like. In doing so, they took up the design of the CB125X concept and revised it for the large model.
However, it will probably take some time until new information is available, as the model is not expected to be released before 2022.
- Universalkit für Motorrad, Moped, Scooter mit 2 Sensoren und LCD Display
- Permanente Sicherheit: Anzeige beim Start, Alarm während der Fahrt
- Magnethalter, LCD Display abnehmbar mit USB Induktionsladehalter
- Einfache Montage, automatische Kalibierung
- Für Metall. - und Gummi-Ventil (Snap-In) mit Metallgewinde
Letzte Aktualisierung am 2024-02-26 / *Affiliate Links / Bilder von der Amazon Product Advertising API