With the CMX1100 Rebel, the CMX500 Rebel gets a big sister, which is equipped with an extensive electronics package.
With the Rebel, Honda combines traditional optics with modern technology. This also applies to the new CMX1100, which is designed for comfortable, relaxed joyriding as well as for exciting tours on winding roads.
Classic Bobber look
Like its little sister, the CMX1100 is long and low, with a narrow body and an arched fuel tank. The seat height is only 700mm.
The fenders are made of 1mm thick steel and mounted with aluminum brackets. The headlight comes in a classic shape and uses LED technology. The style is also true to the turn signals, they have a diameter of 55mm.
The Rebel can be easily converted for rides with a pillion passenger or for rides alone. The corresponding seat cushion for the passenger can be mounted or removed quickly. Underneath there is also a 3 liter storage compartment, which is equipped with a USB-C charging socket.
Engine from the Africa Twin
The 1084cc SOHC 8-valve parallel twin comes from the CRF1100L Africa Twin, but has been completely changed in character to meet the requirements of a cruiser. In the Rebel it delivers 64 kW or 87 PS at 7,000 rpm and 98 Nm at 4,750 rpm.
Also the exhaust system, valve control and stroke have been changed. The engine is addressed via Throttle by Wire, which controls the power delivery and character of the engine. Three preset modes are available, which also influence the Honda Selectable Torque Control (HSTC) and Wheelie Control. In addition, there is also a freely configurable mode.
Dual Clutch Transmission (DCT)
The CMX1100 Rebel is optionally equipped with Honda’s dual-clutch transmission for smooth, fast and seamless gear changes. It offers two different driving concepts, in which the gears are automatically monitored and shifted based on the engine speed, or the gears can be manually shifted using shift paddles on the left side of the handlebars.
The DTC has also been linked to the different driving modes to provide the optimum settings for different circumstances.
The tubular steel frame of the large Rebel is based on the 500 model. The main tubes were dimensioned with 35mm a little bit bigger. The wheelbase is 1,520 mm. The wet weight of the CMX1100 Rebel is 223 kg, the version with DCT weighs 10 kg more.
The overall geometry allows a lean angle of 35 degrees.
The cartridge fork has a diameter of 43 mm and is equipped with black dip tubes and titanium oxide coated standpipes. The rear shock absorbers are equipped with 12.5 mm piston rods and a reservoir. Both fork and shock absorber are adjustable in spring preload.
Braking is done with a radially mounted monobloc four-piston brake caliper and a floating 330 mm brake disc at the front.
The large Rebel is equipped with 130/70B18 tyres at the front and 180/65B16 tyres at the rear.
Since the CMX1100 Rebel is also designed for personal customization, Honda offers some accessories ex works:
- Bench in brown or black
- Rear carrier (only for solo operation)
- Tank Pad
- Headlight fairing
- Short front fender
- Rims stripes
- Bench in brown or black
- Pillion backrest
- Rear luggage carrier
- Liquid-cooled SOHC 4-stroke 8-valve parallel twin with 270° cranked crankshaft and Uni-Cam
- cubic capacity – 1.084 ccm
- Bore x stroke – 92 mm x 81,5 mm
- Compression ratio – 10,1:1
- Power – 87 HP (64kW) at 7,000 rpm
- torque – 98 Nm at 4,750 rpm
- Engine oil quantity – 4.8 l / 4.3 l (5.2 l / 4.7 l with DCT)
- Mixture preparation – PGM-FI electronic fuel injection
- tank capacity – 13,6 l
- 9L/100km – MT
- 3L/100km – DCT
- CO2 emissions
- 114g/km – MT
- 123g/km – DCT
- Starter – Electrical
- Battery capacity – 12V-11,2AH
- ACG output – 419W
- Coupling type
- Manuell：Mehrscheiben in oil bath
- DCT: 2 multi-disc clutch packs
- Gearbox type
- Manual: 6-speed
- DCT: 6-speed dual-clutch transmission
- Final drive – chain
- Type – Steel tube frame
- Dimensions (L x W x H)
- 2240mm x 853mm x 1115mm – MT
- 2240mm x 834mm x 1115mm – DCT
- wheelbase – 1.520 mm
- Steering head angle – 28° / 30
- overtravel – 110 mm
- seat height – 700 mm
- ground clearance – 120 mm
- Weight (full tank) – 223kg or 233kg with DCT
- Front – 43 mm cartridge fork with adjustable spring preload
- Rear – Shock with reservoir and adjustable spring preload
- Front – multi-spokes, cast aluminium
- Rear – multi-spoke, cast aluminium
- Rim size front – MT 3,50
- Rim size rear – MT 5,00
- Front tire – 130/70B18 M/C
- Rear tire – 180/65B16 M/C
- ABS type – 2-channel ABS
- Front brake – Radially mounted monobloc four-piston caliper with 330 mm single disc (floating)
- Rear brake – single piston caliper with 256 mm single disc
INSTRUMENTS & ELECTRONICS
- Offset 120 mm LCD instrument display
- USB-C charging socket
- Safety system – HISS
- Headlights – LED
- Rear light – LED
- Motorradlederjacke Dainese BLACKJACK. Jacke mit Vintage-Inspiration im Großstadtlook, die in weichem Rindsleder gefertigt ist.
- Auch für die Freizeit geeignet
Letzte Aktualisierung am 2021-03-04 / *Affiliate Links / Bilder von der Amazon Product Advertising API