The EU had previously granted Harley-Davidson a special permit under customs law. However, this will be revoked as of June, which means that customs duties on Harley-Davidson motorcycles could increase by 50 to then 56 percent.
Previously, the EU had allowed Harley-Davidson to import certain models and products that were not manufactured in the U.S. without penalty. Harley-Davidson therefore only had to pay a rate of six percent.
This allowance has now been revoked. This could mean that from June 2021, Harley-Davidson would have to pay duties of 56 percent on goods imported thereafter, regardless of where they were actually manufactured.
However, it would still be possible that the punitive tariffs between the EU and the U.S. will still be changed, as the two parties agreed on March 05 to mutually waive the previous punitive tariffs for four months. In this time they are to be renegotiated then. From June then possibly new regulations could apply.
- Langlebiges und qualitativ hochwertiges T-Shirt mit hoher Grammatur - Kein dünner Stoff
- Originelles und einzigartiges Design - beständiger und haltbarer Aufdruck, auch nach vielen Wäschen noch
- Perfektes Geschenk zu Anlässen wie Geburtstag, Vatertag oder Weihnachten
- Pflegehinweis: Waschbar bei 30° in der Maschine, linksherum waschen und bügeln
- ausgezeichneter Tragekomfort - moderner Schnitt, auch als figurbetontes Shirt erhältlich
Letzte Aktualisierung am 2021-05-07 / *Affiliate Links / Bilder von der Amazon Product Advertising API