At the end of 2019 the adventure motorcycle Husqvarna 901 was announced. Now a picture has appeared from a dealer presentation, which shows that the finished model is exactly the same as the concept.
Even though the picture is quite pixelated, you can see that the fairing as well as the headlight and fog light positions are identical. Of course mirrors and a license plate holder had to be mounted. However, the protection bars, which can still be seen on the concept bike, are missing. Probably these are offered as optional accessories.
The Husqvarna Norden 901 is equipped with the well known 889,5cc parallel twin, which might have got some minor tuning changes to be optimized for adventure use. The Husqvarna Norden 901 is designed to offer a perfect balance between off-road performance and touring capabilities. The spoked wheels have a size of 21 inches in the front and 18 inches in the rear. The chassis is from WP Suspension and is adjustable.
- Farbloses, UV-behandeltes und Pinlock-prädisponiertes Display
- Aussergewöhnliche Luftzirkulation dank Kalotte-Design mit einfacher Strömungsanpassung
- Lufteinlass, der einen größeren Luftstrom aufnehmen kann
- Breitere Belüftungskanäle mit optimierter Belüftung des Helminneren
- Kleinradsystem mit der Möglichkeit, bis zu 7 verschiedene Stellungen einzustellen
Letzte Aktualisierung am 2023-11-30 / *Affiliate Links / Bilder von der Amazon Product Advertising API