Yamaha has already done everything for years 21 and 22. In addition to the contract extension for Maverick Vinales (as reported yesterday), a contract has now been concluded with Fabio Quartararo for the factory team. He gets the previous place from Valentino Rossi.
Fabio Quartararo: “I am pleased with what my management has achieved together with Yamaha in the past few months. It was not easy to establish myself. But now I have a clear plan for the next three years and I’m really happy. I will work hard as I did last year and I am extremely motivated to do great things. I have the feeling that the winter period is too long. I’m really looking forward to going to the Sepang test next week to get on my new YZR-M1. ”
As early as 2020, Quartararo will be provided with a Yamaha factory motorcycle and otherwise full Yamaha support, even if he is still on the Petronas team in 2020.
What’s next for Valentino Rossi?
How it will go on with Rossi is still open. He could take over from Quartararo in the Petronas team or end his career. The 41-year-old recently wanted to take the time to make this decision and see how competitive he is in the tests and the first races. However, he responded to the announcement of the contract between Yamaha and Quartararo with:
“It is obvious what my main goal is: After the latest technical changes and the arrival of my new crew chief, I want to be competitive this year and continue my career as a MotoGP rider in 2021”
- Der dritte Teil der offiziellen Videospielreihe zur AMA Supercross Championship - so authentisch wie nie zuvor!
- Starten Sie Ihre eigene Karriere als Teammitglied eines offiziellen Supercross-Teams
- Spüren Sie den Fahrtwind der Monster Energy Supercross Saison 2019 mit 100 Fahrern, 15 offiziellen Stadien und Rennstrecken
- Mehr Multiplayer als jemals zuvor: viele neue Inhalte, Modi und eigener Streckenkonfigurator
- Audience Rating: Freigegeben ohne Altersbeschränkung
Letzte Aktualisierung am 2022-09-16 / *Affiliate Links / Bilder von der Amazon Product Advertising API