Update from 13.06.2022
The Streetfighter V2 is extended by another color scheme. In addition to the Ducati Red version, a Storm Green version will also be offered in the future. The new matte, metallic green paint is intended to emphasize the design features of the motorcycle.
Article from 12.11.2021
Ducati Streetfighter V2 – Presentation, data and pictures
Ducati has presented the Streetfighter V2, the little sister of the Streetfighter V4. It is based on the Panigale V2 and is available from 16,990 euros.
Combination of Streetfighter V4 look and Panigale V2 technology
Visually, the new Streetfighter V2 is based on its big sister. However, the winglets have been dispensed with. Those who like the look with the wings, however, also have an optional wing option.
Ducati gives a dry weight of 178 kg.
Performance data of the Streetfighter V2
The 955 cc Superquadro two-cylinder produces 153 PS at 10,750 rpm and 101.4 Nm at 9,000 rpm, so the performance of the Panigale engine is taken over unchanged. However, the final ratio has been changed, it has been shortened to 15/45, on the Panigale it is 15/43.
The single-sided swingarm has been lengthened by 16 mm, improving directional stability. The steering head angle and caster have also been adjusted, resulting in a wheelbase of 1,465 mm.
Of course, the seat geometry of the Panigale V2 has been adjusted to a more upright position for a naked bike. The handlebars have been mounted higher and the footrests have also been repositioned. The rider sits on a newly designed seat, which is mounted on the redesigned aluminum rear frame.
The basic tuning of the 43 Showa Big Piston upside-down fork and the Sachs shock absorber have been tuned for greater comfort. There have been no changes to the brakes compared to the Panigale V2. The assistance systems, including six-axis IMU, have also been adopted and adapted to the Streetfighter V2.
LEDs are used for the lighting all around, and the 4.3-inch TFT display can also be connected to a cell phone via Bluetooth.
Various color combinations are not available at the start of sales (from December). The Ducati Streetfighter V2 will only be offered in Ducati Red with black wheels. The price starts at 16,990 euros.
- Ducati Red with black wheels
- Main standard equipment
- Superquadro engine with 955 cc (meets Euro 5 standard)
- Under-engine exhaust with one outlet
- Monocoque aluminum frame
- Single-sided aluminum swingarm
- Fully adjustable 43 mm Showa Big Piston Fork (BPF)
- Fully adjustable Sachs shock absorber
- Fully adjustable steering damper from Sachs
- Electronics package with 6-axis inertial platform (6D IMU): cornering ABS EVO; Ducati Traction Control (DTC) EVO 2; Ducati Wheelie Control (DWC) EVO; Ducati Quick Shift up/down (DQS) EVO 2; Engine Brake Control (EBC) EVO
- Riding Modes (Sport, Road, Wet)
- 17-liter steel fuel tank
- 3″ TFT color display
- Full LED headlights with DRL
- Two-seat configuration
- Brembo M4.32 monobloc calipers
- Pirelli Diablo Rosso IV tires with 180/60 rear tires
- The Streetfighter V2 electronics package includes:
- Kuven ABS EVO
- Ducati Traction Control (DTC) EVO 2
- Ducati Wheelie Control (DWC) EVO
- Ducati Quick Shift up/down (DQS) EVO 2
- Engine Brake Control (EBC) EVO
- Puig präsentiert offiziell seine Querruder Linie "Downforce" für den 1000 ccm-Sport.
- Puig stellt Ihnen die neuesten aerodynamischen Innovationen aus dem Wettbewerb zur Verfügung, die bemerkenswerte Verbesserungen bei der Leistung und beim Fahren Ihres Sports bringen.
- In mehreren Kreisläufen getestet, wurde seine Wirksamkeit durch die Verbesserung des Griffs des Vorderrades beim Bremsen, der durch den Abwärtseffekt, die größere Stabilität bei Geraden und...
- Leicht und mit einer aggressiven Ästhetik wird jedes Modell mit zwei zweifarbigen "Winglets" geliefert, um sie an Ihren Geschmack anzupassen und für maximale Personalisierung zu sorgen.
- Bisher verfügbare Modelle: Kawasaki ZX10R 16'-19', Honda CBR1000RR 17'-18', Yamaha R1 15'-18', Suzuki GSX-R1000 17'-18' y BMW S1000RR 15'-18'.
Letzte Aktualisierung am 2022-12-09 / *Affiliate Links / Bilder von der Amazon Product Advertising API