Ducati has now officially announced what is behind the 1708 project. It is the Panigale Superleggera V4, which was already clear anyway. The leaked data have also been confirmed.
Panigale V4R with MotoGP technology
The base of the model is the V4R, which with 221 hp at 193 kg (ready to drive) can already boast an extreme power-to-weight ratio. For the Superleggera, however, this is further increased. The 998cc 90 ° -V4 develops 224 HP. A racing kit is also supplied with the motorcycle, which contains a titanium exhaust system from Akrapovic, but which is not approved for road traffic. With this exhaust system, 234 HP are available.
The engine calibration for the racing exhaust provides access to a special RaceGP display, which is an offshoot of the Desmosedici GP20 and was developed with MotoGP driver Andrea Dovizioso.
The winglets also used MotoGP technology. The bigplane wings were derived from the Desmosedici GP16 and guarantee an downforce of 50 kg at 270 km/h. This corresponds to 20 kg more than the wings of the V4R generate.
Extreme power to weight ratio
The entire fairing is made of carbon, which saves weight. Where the use of carbon was not possible, titanium or mechanically milled aluminum components were used. This gives a dry weight of 159 kg. Compared to the Panigale V4, one could save 16 kg. This also achieves a power-to-weight ratio of 1.41 hp/kg in the street-legal state. On the Racetrack, the Superleggera with Akra system weighs 152.2 kg and delivers 234 hp. This corresponds to a power-to-weight ratio of 1.54 hp/kg, which is theoretical data, since the dry weight was calculated here and the machine is not ready to drive.
In addition to the standard driving modes, there are also five modes that can be personalized with the driver’s preferred settings. An improved lap timer is also on board, so that the target coordinates and intermediate times for five different routes can be recorded.
Exclusive bike with exclusive experiences
The Superleggera is limited to 500 pieces and should cost around $ 100,000. The number of the bike can also be found on the frame, the fork bridge and the ignition key. It also matches the chassis number and one also get a certificate of authenticity.
Every buyer of a Superleggera is invited to an exclusive event by Ducati, where they can then drive the V4R of WorldSBK. Optionally and for an additional charge, it is even possible to ride a MotoGP motorcycle.
Ducati Superleggera V4: the hallmarks
- Carbon fibre fairing
- Aero Package with Desmosedici GP16-derived ‘biplane’ aerofoils
- Dedicated colour scheme inspired by the Desmosedici GP19
- Desmosedici Stradale R engine, 224 hp at 15,250 rpm and 11.8 kgm at 11,750 rpm (EU homologation figures)
- EURO 4 compliant
- Titanium exhaust manifolds
- Type-approved Akrapovič titanium silencer
- Lighter STM EVO-SBK 8-disc clutch
- Titanium/aluminium screws and bolts
- Oil pump without return stage from heads
- Specially machined, lighter camshafts
- Gear shift drum, perforated to reduce weight
- ORAW2 Regina chain
- Metal platelet with signature of technician who completed the Desmodromic system timing
- Carbon fibre Front Frame
- Carbon fibre single-sided swingarm
- Carbon fibre wheels with aluminium hubs
- Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa SP tyres
- Carbon fibre rear subframe
- Carbon fibre fairing with Desmosedici GP16-derived biplane aerofoils
- Lighter, pressurised Öhlins NPX25/30 upside down 43 mm fork
- Öhlins TTX36 shock absorber with titanium spring and GP valves
- Stylema® R front brake calipers
- Brembo MCS 19.21 radial front pump with remote adjuster
- Billet aluminium suspension tie rod
- Ergal crown
- CNC-machined brake and clutch levers
- Seat with carbon fibre base
- Billet aluminium footrest plates, rear brake lever and clutch lever
- Titanium rear wheel nut
- Titanium/aluminium screws and bolts
- Billet aluminium radiator cap
- Machined-from-solid aluminium fork yoke with stamped number (XXX/500)
- Numbered ignition key (XXX/500)
- Five personalised Riding Modes
- Full-TFT 5” colour screen with three displays: Track, Road and RaceGP (the latter is enabled by fitting the Akrapovič racing exhaust)
- Latest-generation electronics package with 6-axis inertial platform: ABS Cornering EVO; Ducati Traction Control (DTC) EVO 2; Ducati Slide Control (DSC); Ducati Wheelie Control (DWC) EVO; Ducati Power Launch (DPL); Ducati Quick Shift up/down (DQS) EVO 2; Engine Brake Control (EBC) EVO
- On-board electronics: Ducati Lap Timer GPS (DLT GPS) EVO 2; Pit Limiter (PIT); Ducati Data Analyser + GPS (DDA+ GPS); Ducati Multimedia System (DMS) ready
- Lithium-ion battery
Main as-standard equipment
- Racing kit: complete Akrapovič titanium racing exhaust; open carbon fibre clutch cover; carbon fibre swingarm cover with titanium slider; headlight/tail light replacement kit; plate holder removal kit; kickstand removal kit; billet aluminium mirror replacement plugs; Ducati Data Analyser+ GPS (DDA+ GPS); racing filler cap, brake lever guard, bike cover.
- Front and rear paddock stand
- Battery charge maintainer
- Puig präsentiert offiziell seine Querruder Linie "Downforce" für den 1000 ccm-Sport.
- Puig stellt Ihnen die neuesten aerodynamischen Innovationen aus dem Wettbewerb zur Verfügung, die bemerkenswerte Verbesserungen bei der Leistung und beim Fahren Ihres Sports bringen.
- In mehreren Kreisläufen getestet, wurde seine Wirksamkeit durch die Verbesserung des Griffs des Vorderrades beim Bremsen, der durch den Abwärtseffekt, die größere Stabilität bei Geraden und...
- Leicht und mit einer aggressiven Ästhetik wird jedes Modell mit zwei zweifarbigen "Winglets" geliefert, um sie an Ihren Geschmack anzupassen und für maximale Personalisierung zu sorgen.
- Bisher verfügbare Modelle: Kawasaki ZX10R 16'-19', Honda CBR1000RR 17'-18', Yamaha R1 15'-18', Suzuki GSX-R1000 17'-18' y BMW S1000RR 15'-18'.
Letzte Aktualisierung am 2021-03-02 / *Affiliate Links / Bilder von der Amazon Product Advertising API