Limited edition for the 30th anniversary of the Ducati 916
The Italian motorcycle manufacturer from Bologna is celebrating three decades of motorized aesthetics and performance with a special model – the Ducati Panigale V4 SP2 30° Anniversario 916. Limited to just 500 units, this special model combines historic flair with state-of-the-art technology and will be presented at EICMA alongside other new products from the company.
From the race track to the museum – the 916 lives on
As a design icon that has even found its place in the Museum of Modern Art in New York, the original 916 continues to shape the world of sports motorcycles even after 30 years. Its heir, the Panigale Anniversario, proudly carries its heritage – from the mass-centered front, the characteristic lines, to the unmistakable appearance of the tank and the single-arm swing arm.
A design that tells stories
The décor designed by Centro Stile Ducati pays homage to the glorious racing days and the 1999 Superbike World Championship title under Carl Fogarty. The tricolour paintwork, white start number panels and the golden laurel logo decoration on the fuel filler cap hark back to the historic roots, while the black elements and the modernized logo on the fairing give the 916 a contemporary look.
Technology that continues the legacy
In addition to consecutive numbering and a certificate of authenticity, the limited edition offers technical refinements based on the SP2 specification. Starting with the aluminum tank cover, through the air ducts for brake cooling, to the double-profiled carbon fiber wings and rims, which not only reduce weight, but also reduce the moment of inertia by 26% at the front and 46% at the rear, the Panigale V4 SP2 30° Anniversario 916 stands for uncompromising performance.
The top-of-the-range brake system with Brembo Stylema R brake callipers ensures high braking power and constant hand force during long track use. The STM EVO dry clutch enables individual adjustment of the engine brake and delights with the characteristic sound of Ducati racing bikes.
Born for the racetrack
With customizable aluminium footrests, the option of switching between traditional and racing gears and the Ducati Data Analyser+ for evaluating riding performance, the Panigale V4 SP2 30° Anniversario 916 is a motorcycle that leaves nothing to be desired.
Presentation and World Ducati Week 2024
The world premiere of the bike took place at EICMA 2023, where the machine can be admired until November 12. In the same breath, Ducati announced the date for World Ducati Week 2024, which will take place from July 26 to 28 at the Misano World Circuit “Marco Simoncelli”.
The motorcycle for collectors and enthusiasts
Equipped with a “30° Anniversario” commemorative paint finish, a visible brushed aluminum tank cover, exclusive carbon fiber components and a dry clutch from the superbike sector, each of the 500 motorcycles is a collector’s item that embodies the history and future of the Ducati brand.
Main standard equipment
- “30° Anniversario” commemorative livery**
- Headstock machined from billet with model name and progressive bike number (XXX/500)*
- Visible brushed aluminium tank
- Carbon fibre wheels
- Dedicated seat with “30th” logo**
- Carbon fibre wings
- Carbon fibre front mudguard
- Carbon fibre brake caliper scoops**
- Carbon fibre exhaust heat shield**
- STM-EVO SBK dry clutch
- Final drive with 520 mm chain, specific sprocket and pinion
- Carbon fibre 5-spoke split carbon fibre wheels
- Brembo Stylema R® front brake callipers
- Brembo MCS 19.21 (Multiple Click System) front brake master cylinder with remote adjuster
- Front brake and clutch levers milled at the ends
- Billet aluminium adjustable rider footpegs with carbon heel guards
- Single-seat configuration
- Ducati Data Analyser+ (DDA+) kit with GPS module (included)
- Carbon fibre open clutch cover** (supplied)
- Licence plate removal cover** (supplied)
- Billet aluminium mirror hole cover** (supplied)
- Billet aluminium fuel filler cap** (included)
- Certificate of authenticity and dedicated motorbike cover
** Exclusive equipment Panigale V4 SP2 30° Anniversario 916
*This product is designed for vehicles used exclusively on closed circuits. Use on public roads is prohibited by law
- Detaillierter Modellbausatz im Maßstab 1:12
- Der qualitativ hochwertige Bausatz von TAMIYA muss in Eigenregie montiert werden.
- Der selbstständige Aufbau wird mithilfe einer Schritt für Schritt bzw. bebilderten Aufbauanleitung begleitet. Die Aufbauanleitung ist selbstverständlich im Lieferumfang enthalten.
- Auf Basis der Aufbauanleitung müssen die passgenauen Einzelteile zusammengefügt werden. Eine Lackierung der Teile kann nach eigenen Vorstellungen vorgenommen werden.
- Werkzeug, Klebstoff und Farben sind im Lieferumfang des Plastikbausatzes nicht enthalten. Diese müssen optional erworben werden.
- Falloon, Ian (Author)
Letzte Aktualisierung am 2024-02-06 / *Affiliate Links / Bilder von der Amazon Product Advertising API