With a video on YouTube, the company Can-Am announces its intention to build motorcycles again. Several electric motorcycles are to be released in 2024.
First images, extended teaser
Not much was to be seen of the planned bikes in the first teaser image / video, but in the meantime more images have been published and the video has also been expanded. Thus already two of the four motorcycles, which were to be seen on the first picture only silhouetted, were shown. These are the “Origin”, an adventure motorcycle with wire-spoke wheels, larger front wheel and off-road tires, and the “Pulse” naked bike. Both models are equipped with a single-sided swingarm and feature a huge rectangular display. The models will be powered by Rotax engines, but more has not yet been revealed.
“With the conversion of the motorcycle industry to electric power, we saw an opportunity to revisit our motorcycle heritage and re-enter the market. This new product category is extremely important to us, and we are thrilled that the Can-Am motorcycles are the first EV models in BRP’s electric motorcycle lineup to be confirmed to consumers,” BRP President and CEO José Boisjoli said in a statement.
(Article dated 03/26/2022 – Update dated 08/10/2022)
- ✔ Original Actionbikes Motors ✔ 2 Takt 49cc Benzinmotor ✔ Große Stollenreifen ✔ Automatikgetriebe
- ✔ Sicherheit ► Motor-Aus-Not-Schalter ► Gelochte Scheibenbremsen vorne & hinten ► Lenker Not-Aus-Leine
- ✔ Sport Stoßdämpfer ► Federgabel vorne & Federdämpfer hinten ✔ Ab 5 Jahren ✔ 1,6 Liter Tankinhalt
- ✔ Elektronische & wartungsfreie Zündung ✔ Easy Pull Start ✔ Bis 40 Km/h ✔ Drehgas ✔ 60 cm Sitzhöhe
- ✔ Produktgewicht 22 Kg ✔ Maximale Zuladung 60 Kg ✔ 810 mm Achsabstand ✔ 6 verschiedene Farbkombinationen
Letzte Aktualisierung am 2022-10-05 / *Affiliate Links / Bilder von der Amazon Product Advertising API