BMW is expanding the basic equipment of the R1250RS for 2023. There are also changes to the optional extras to cater for a wide range of needs – depending on whether you want to use the RS more as a sportbike or a touring model.
Basic equipment with extended tech
Visually, the R 1250 RS has not changed. However, the basic equipment will in future include the previously optional LED daytime running lights. LED technology is now also used for the turn signals.
A lean angle-dependent traction control system and partially integral ABS (also lean angle-dependent) are integrated. Dynamic Brake Control, an Eco mode, an emergency call switch (not available in all countries), a USB charging socket (the previous 12V socket is still there) and the core screen display mode “Sport” for the TFT display are now also integrated as standard equipment.
New to the series is the option to purchase the motorcycle as a single or rider/coach seat configuration. As a new optional extra, BMW now also offers a tubular handlebar. It is slightly wider and higher than the standard handlebar stubs, as well as less cranked.
There have been no changes to the two-cylinder boxer engine. It continues to generate 136 PS (100 kW) from 1,254cc. Of course, ShiftCam technology is still on board, which varies valve timing to provide smooth power delivery across the rev range, smooth running and improved fuel economy and emissions.
Wide range of accessories
Even though some (at least technical) accessories have been included in the basic equipment, BMW continues to offer a large program to further optimize or individualize the R1250RS. Still optional remains the grip heating or the heated seat, both adjustable in five steps. The heated seat for the pillion rider is adjustable in two stages.
Also optional is the Pro driving mode, which offers additional and individually configurable driving modes. In addition, this also allows an individual selection of driving modes to be placed on the driving mode button and an engine drag torque control comes on top.
BWM R 1250 RS Sport
Body color Lightwhite uni/Racingblue metallic/Racingred, frame Lightwhite uni, brake calipers v./h. gold, nose spoiler blue, windshield tinted (not for USA), solo rear (alternatively pillion package).
BMW R 1250 RS Triple Black
Body color Blackstorm metallic, frame agate gray, brake calipers v./h. gold, engine spoiler stainless steel, tank cover Pure, solo rear (alternatively pillion package).
Highlights of the new BMW R 1250 RS:
- Original boxer engine with BMW ShiftCam technology for varying valve timing and valve lift on the intake side.
- Powerful acceleration across the entire rev range, exemplary fuel consumption and emission values, as well as smooth and quiet running.
- Power and torque: 100 kW (136 hp) at 7 750 rpm and 143 Nm at 6 250 rpm.
- Dynamic traction control (DTC) as standard.
- BMW Integral ABS Pro (partially integral) as standard.
- Dynamic Brake Control (DBC) standard.
- Three driving modes as standard.
- ECO” driving mode for particularly economical driving as standard.
- Driving Modes Pro with additional driving modes and new driving mode preselection as well as engine drag torque control (MSR) as optional factory equipment.
- Core Screen “Sport” as standard.
- New LED turn signals and daytime running lights standard.
- On-board power and USB outlets standard.
- Heated seats for rider and pillion for sharpened touring and cruising capability as factory option.
- Tubular handlebars as factory option.
- New Solo rear optional equipment.
- Intelligent emergency call as standard.
- An attractive base color and the two model variants Triple Black and Sport as optional extras ex works.
- Extended range of optional extras and Original BMW Motorrad accessories.
- 72 MEGAPIXEL 360°-FOTOS & größerer 1/2" Sensor: Mehr Megapixel hat keine 360°-Action-Cam. Der brandneue 1/2"-Sensor der X3 fängt die Action in lebendigen 5,7K 360° ein. Nimm 360°-Fotos mit 72...
- 360°-Aufnahme & Reframing: Erst aufnehmen, dann ausrichten bei 5,7K Active HDR Videos, 72MP Fotos und 8K Zeitraffer. Wähle deine bevorzugte Perspektive mithilfe simpler Reframing-Tools in der...
- 4K-Einzelobjektiv-Modus: Entscheide dich für ein Objektiv, um Weitwinkelaufnahmen wie mit einer Einzelobjektiv-Action-Cam zu filmen. Du hast die Wahl zwischen maximaler Auflösung mit 4K 30 fps oder...
- FlowState-Stabilisierung und 360°-Horizontsperre: FlowState-Stabilisierung und Horizontausgleichsalgorithmen garantieren unglaublich flüssige Videos.
- Unmögliche Third-Person-Perspektiven: Ruiniere das Bild nicht mit einem hässlichen Selfie-Stick! Das 360°-Objektiv lässt den Unsichtbaren Selfie-Stick vollständig verschwinden - für unglaubliche...
Letzte Aktualisierung am 2022-12-30 / *Affiliate Links / Bilder von der Amazon Product Advertising API