After a recall of the Ducati 1299 Superleggera due to braking problems, Triumph is now recalling various models. Other motorcycles with Brembo brakes could be affected.
In January 2018 there were problems with the Brembo master cylinder, now there is a recall for Brembo brake pads for the second time, the friction surface could come loose from the carrier plate. Brake pads with the BRM10B mixture are affected.
At the moment it looks like a high porosity and / or micro-cracks in the copper plate allow salt and water to penetrate, which could negatively influence the connection of the brake lining and carrier plate through corrosion.
The following models have been affected so far:
- Ducati 1299 Superleggera
- 2018-2020 Triumph Speed Triple S
- 2018-2020 Triumph Street Triple RS
- 2020-2020 Triumph Tiger 1200 Alpine Edition
- 2020-2020 Triumph Tiger 1200 Desert Edition
- 2018-2020 Triumph Tiger 1200 XCA
- 2018-2020 Triumph Tiger 1200 XCx
- 2018-2019 Triumph Tiger 1200 XR
- 2018-2019 Triumph Tiger 1200 XRT
- 2018-2019 Triumph Tiger 1200 XRx
- 2018-2019 Triumph Tiger 1200 XRx LRH
The models were recalled by the manufacturers, further recalls of motorcycles in which the corresponding brake pads were installed could follow.
Letzte Aktualisierung am 2021-07-31 / *Affiliate Links / Bilder von der Amazon Product Advertising API