The new Street Triple RS gets more power in the middle range, with identical maximum power, despite Euro5.
Triumph Street Triple RS (2020)
The engine power remains at 122 hp, reached at 11,750 rpm and 79 Nm at 9,350 rpm, which is two Nm more than before. In the mid-speed range, nine percent of additional power should be available.
To achieve this performance despite stricter emission standard by Euro5, a new exhaust camshaft was installed. The crank drive and the throttle valves have been revised.
The exhaust system is equipped with two catalysts.
To get a better shifting and to reduce the masses, the transmission has been revised.
Especially the LED dual headlights, which were framed with diagonally positioned daytime running lights, stand out optically. There were also changes to the bugspoiler, the seat cover and the colours.
The TFT display now has more connectivity features. A Quickshifter incl. Blipper (shifting up and down without clutch) is standard equipment.
The driving modes have been revised. In “Rain” mode, the power is cut to 100 hp. There are also road, sports, track and a freely configurable mode. Otherwise it remains with the known equipment, such as adjustable ABS or traction control.
The swingarm has been adjusted and should provide for a better response of the strut (Öhlins).
You can buy the new Triple RS in Europe from December 2019.
ENGINE AND TRANSMISSION
- Type Liquid cooled three-cylinder 12V DOHC in-line engine
- Displacement 765 cm³
- bore 77.99 mm
- stroke 53.4 mm
- Compression ratio 12.54: 1
- Rated power EK 122 hp (90.5 kW) at 11,750 rpm
- Torque 79 Nm at 9,350 rpm
- Mixture preparation Sequential electronic multipoint fuel injection with secondary air system Electronic throttle control
- Exhaust 3-in-1 stainless steel system with low mounted side stainless steel muffler
- driveline X-ring chain
- clutch multi-plate wet clutch slipper
- 6-speed transmission with Triumph shift assistant
- frame front: aluminum double loop frame rear: two-piece aluminum die-cast rear frame
- swingarm light-alloy swingarm
- Front tire cast aluminum, 5-spoke, 17 x 3.5 inches
- rear cast aluminum, 5-spoke, 17 x 5.5 inches
- front tires 120/70 ZR17
- rear tires 180/55 ZR17
- suspension v. 41 mm Showa “Big Piston” upside-down fork, fully adjustable
- suspension h. Öhlins STX40 central strut with piggyback reservoir, fully adjustable
- Front brake Two floating 310 mm brake discs, Brembo M50 4-piston monoblock radial calipers, ABS can be switched off
- Rear brake Rigid 220 mm brake disc, Brembo single piston floating caliper, ABS can be switched off
- Instruments and Features 5-inch TFT multifunction display with 4 layouts and high / low contrast option
MEASURES AND WEIGHT
- width, handlebar 775 mm
- Height without mirror 1,085 mm
- Seat height 840 mm
- Wheelbase 1,405 mm
- Steering head angle 23.9 º
- caster 100 mm
- dry weight 166 kg
- Tank volume 17.4 L
- Constant Speed 56mph / 90kph 5.2l / 100km mpg
- Fuel consumption 5.2 l / 100 km
- CO² Information EURO 4 Standard: 119 g / km ** CO2 and fuel consumption data determined according to 168/2013 / EC. The information on fuel consumption was determined under special test conditions, are only for comparison purposes and may deviate from the consumption during normal driving.
- reißfeste DUPONT KEVLAR FASERN
Letzte Aktualisierung am 2021-06-15 / *Affiliate Links / Bilder von der Amazon Product Advertising API