New, lighter T300 carbon fiber helmet for optimal performance
Ruroc introduces the ATLAS 4.0 TRACK, the latest evolution of their iconic ATLAS helmet line. The helmet is based on the revolutionary ATLAS 4.0 model and is specifically designed for track use.
Ruroc’s first race track-focused helmet
With the ATLAS 4.0 TRACK, Ruroc enters the highly competitive segment of sport motorcycle helmets and takes on the challenge of optimizing the ATLAS 4.0 for the race track. The focus is on speed and performance. The new T300 carbon fiber shell is 15% lighter than the ATLAS 4.0 for street use and significantly reduces overall weight.
Tom Savage, Ruroc’s head of development, had this to say about the new helmet: “The ATLAS 4.0 TRACK is our most significant evolution of a model range yet. Through thousands of hours of development, in the lab, in the wind tunnel and on the track, we are extremely proud of our first ever track-focussed helmet.”
The ATLAS 4.0 TRACK combines the latest technologies, such as the integrated RHEON head padding, with specific race track developments. These include the moisture-wicking inner lining, aerodynamic optimization through a new performance spoiler and side ventilation covers.
Collaboration with Taylor Mackenzie and availability
The helmet was developed in collaboration with 2016 British Superstock champion Taylor Mackenzie and tested in real-world track conditions. This included optimizing the upper visor seal to compensate for temperature differences and introducing a race-approved D-ring chin strap.
The ATLAS 4.0 TRACK will be available from May 17 and will make its public debut at the third round of the British Superbike Championship at Donington Park from May 19-21. In the UK, the helmet will be available to try on at Ruroc brand hubs – Completely Motorbikes in Hinckley and BikeStop in Stevenage.
The ATLAS 4.0 TRACK is available exclusively online at www.ruroc.com. Prices start at £550 / €650 / $625 and color options include Core Carbon, Inferno Red, Ice Blue, Titan Gold and Viper Green.
Features of the ATLAS 4.0 TRACK
- Lightweight T300 carbon fiber construction.
- 15% lighter shell compared to the ATLAS 4.0 for street use
- Improved aerodynamics for high speed track use
- Moisture wicking inner lining
- D-ring chin strap for track use
- New upper visor seal
- Compatible with Shockwave
- ACU Gold, ECE 22.06, DOT FMVSS 218 certification
- Comes with clear and tinted visor and Pinlock 120 XLT
The ATLAS 4.0 TRACK is Ruroc’s newest and most advanced helmet designed specifically for track enthusiasts and sport bike enthusiasts. With its lighter carbon fiber shell, improved aerodynamics and moisture-wicking liner, this helmet aims to deliver an impressive performance package.
- Der vierte Teil der offiziellen Videospielreihe zur AMA Supercross Championship ist Next-Gen-ready!
- Spüre den Fahrtwind der Monster Energy Supercross-Saison 2020 mit 100 Fahrern, 11 offiziellen Stadien und 17 Rennstrecken
- Mehr offizieller Content als jemals zuvor: Viele neue Inhalte und ein eigener Streckenkonfigurator warten auf dich
- Jetzt mit dem von Supercross-Fans heiß ersehnten Fahrer Ken Roczen!
Letzte Aktualisierung am 2023-05-28 / *Affiliate Links / Bilder von der Amazon Product Advertising API