It’s time for Hard Enduro. This time it was driven in Brazil. Minas Riders 2017, which partly fell into the water.
After the prologue had finished, it began to rain from buckets. Jarvis took the lead.
In the race, he could drive a 2-minute lead, ahead of the surprisingly good rookie Cody Webb. 240 km in the Brazilian hinterland, through jungle, water and stones, they had already been behind. Because of rain, the rest of the race had to be canceled.
Graham Jarvis won ahead of Cody Webb and Alfredo Gomez.
Result of the Red Bull Hard Enduro Minas Riders 2017:
- Graham Jarvis (Husqvarna) 5:46:47
- Cody Webb (KTM) 5:49:29
- Alfredo Gomez (KTM) 6:03:51
- Philipp Scholz (KTM) 6:15:01
- Paul Bolton (KTM) 6:37:28
Quelle: Red Bull Content Pool
- Gary LaPlante
- Publisher: Delius Klasing
- Edition no. 12014 (15.09.2014)
- Gebundene Ausgabe: 176 pages
Letzte Aktualisierung am 2018-10-20 / *Affiliate Links / Bilder von der Amazon Product Advertising API