The KTM 390 Adventure is getting an update for 2022. With a new design and various upgrades, KTM wants to bring the little Adventure a bit closer to its bigger sisters.
New riding modes, also for offroad
The new look is based on the Dakar rally bikes. There is a choice of two color variants, which are intended to emphasize the design of the Adventure.
The electronic driving aids have been expanded to include the Street and Offroad driving modes. Both modes also affect the traction control, which should give the rider more control over rear wheel slip.
The 390 Adventure’s wheels have been strengthened and now have six spokes instead of five, making them even more durable.
The ergonomics have also been revised. The changed seating position should make riding maneuvers easier to control. KTM describes the Adventure as a long-distance motorcycle that is also suitable for off-road use.
The Euro5 single-cylinder 4-stroke engine produces 43 PS and 37 Nm. The KTM 390 Adventure 2022 will be available at dealers from January.
KTM 390 ADVENTURE – HIGHLIGHTS
- Advanced electronics & OFFROAD traction control as standard for even greater off-road flexibility
- More robust wheels for more aggressive riding
- Euro 5 compliant engine with 43 hp & 37 Nm torque
- Segment leader in electronics incl. tilt angle control ABS & TC
- Suspension architecture & tuning tested at Dakar Rally
- 4-bolt secured and removable steel trellis rear frame
- WP APEX suspension for ideal response regardless of terrain
- Efficient BYBRE brakes with 320- and 280-mm brake discs, 2-channel ABS
- 5-liter fuel tank for excellent range of up to 400 km
- Two-piece seat & handcrafted finish as part of outstanding ergonomics
- Brand new graphics & new design for both 2022 color versions
- Der vierte Teil der offiziellen Videospielreihe zur AMA Supercross Championship ist Next-Gen-ready!
- Spüre den Fahrtwind der Monster Energy Supercross-Saison 2020 mit 100 Fahrern, 11 offiziellen Stadien und 17 Rennstrecken
- Mehr offizieller Content als jemals zuvor: Viele neue Inhalte und ein eigener Streckenkonfigurator warten auf dich
- Jetzt mit dem von Supercross-Fans heiß ersehnten Fahrer Ken Roczen!
Letzte Aktualisierung am 2023-06-02 / *Affiliate Links / Bilder von der Amazon Product Advertising API