Rumors about a new Honda Transalp have been around for some time. It is expected with a presentation at the EICMA 2022. Now there are new speculations about a new engine.
Presentation at the EICMA is considered likely
A presentation at the EICMA, could be the appropriate place for the return of the Transalp, as it is an important bike for Honda. With a new Transalp, they could compete against the BMW F 850 GS, KTM 890 Adventure or Yamaha Tenere 700 in the mid-weight adventure motorcycle market.
New engine concept?
Currently, it seems likely that Honda could turn its back on the V2 engine and install an inline two-cylinder. The new Honda Hornet will probably be equipped with a revised form of the Africa Twin engine, which is to get around 800cc. This engine could also provide propulsion in an upcoming Transalp. Currently, however, this must still be considered a rumor, confirmations are still pending.
Article from 05/27/2021, update from 07/01/2022
- Universalkit für Motorrad, Moped, Scooter mit 2 Sensoren und LCD Display
- Permanente Sicherheit: Anzeige beim Start, Alarm während der Fahrt
- Magnethalter, LCD Display abnehmbar mit USB Induktionsladehalter
- Einfache Montage, automatische Kalibierung
- Für Metall. - und Gummi-Ventil (Snap-In) mit Metallgewinde
Letzte Aktualisierung am 2024-02-22 / *Affiliate Links / Bilder von der Amazon Product Advertising API