MV Agusta has unveiled the Superveloce Alpine, another strictly limited edition model from the Italian motorcycle manufacturer.
As it is a collaboration with the French car manufacturer Alpine, the limited edition motorcycle, limited to 110 units, has been designed in gray and blue colors.
In addition, it is equipped with many smaller details, ranging from the Alpine A to a leather strap on the tank with Alpine embossing. The seat was covered with Alcantara and equipped with contrast stitching. Many parts were also made of carbon fiber. Technically, however, nothing has changed from the standard model.
The home countries of the two companies involved were honored in the form of the Italian and French flags on the front fairing.
As with the Superveloce 75 Anniversario, the bike also comes with a special Arrow exhaust system for the racetrack, a special control unit and a cover for the pillion seat.
The price is around 36,300 euros or $44,000.
- Farbloses, UV-behandeltes und Pinlock-prädisponiertes Display
- Aussergewöhnliche Luftzirkulation dank Kalotte-Design mit einfacher Strömungsanpassung
- Lufteinlass, der einen größeren Luftstrom aufnehmen kann
- Breitere Belüftungskanäle mit optimierter Belüftung des Helminneren
- Kleinradsystem mit der Möglichkeit, bis zu 7 verschiedene Stellungen einzustellen
Letzte Aktualisierung am 2023-12-07 / *Affiliate Links / Bilder von der Amazon Product Advertising API