Once again, there will be a game for the 2022 MotoGP season for various consoles. But you can not only replay the current season, nostalgia is an important part of the new game.
Also historical drivers are available
All drivers, motorcycles and racetracks of the season have been realistically transferred into the game by the developer Milestone. A new feature is the ability to replay historical races. 120 racers, 70 of which have a historical background, are available for selection. Moto3, Moto2 and MotoGP races can be held on 20 Grand Prix circuits.
The tutorial mode has been revised and supplemented by the MotoGP Academy.
From simulation to arcade racer
During races, you have to monitor tire wear, fuel level and brake temperature. It’s even possible to control a ride height device to change the motorcycle’s center of gravity for the best possible acceleration. However, those who are overwhelmed by this can also let the computer take over certain control options. This also allows you to switch from a realistic simulation to a more arcadic gaming experience.
Different game modes
There is a manager mode, which takes care of a new team from its foundation to the title. Here, the motorcycle must be developed further and suitable personnel must be hired for this purpose. Editors also allow to fully customize the motorcycle or equipment.
In addition to the familiar online mode, a traditional split-screen mode has now been added. Two players can race against each other on one screen.
Season 2009 to replay
The legendary 2009 season is available for replay in a special form. In 17 chapters, the battles between Rossi, Lorenzo, Stoner and Pedrosa can be replayed. The whole thing is accompanied by over 50 minutes of real footage from the 2009 season, with commentary by Faster director Mark Neale.
The game will be released on April 21, 2022. Currently, the Day One Edition is already available, which includes the VIP Multiplier Pack DLC and the Special Suits DLC.
- Entdecke die neuen Inhalte der MotoGP Saison 2022, über 120 Fahrer, mehr als 20 offizielle Strecken und eine mitreißende Stimmung
- Erlebe die spannende Saison 2009 mit exklusiven Hintergrundinfos und actionreichen, historischen Herausforderungen
- Zum ersten Mal in der Geschichte des Videospiel-Franchise kannst du deine Freunde im 2-Spieler-Splitscreen-Modus herausfordern
- Die Day One Edition enthält zusätzlich zum Spiel MotoGP 22 - VIP Multiplier Pack DLC und MotoGP 22 - Special Suits DLC
- Audience Rating: Freigegeben ohne Altersbeschränkung
Letzte Aktualisierung am 2023-05-29 / *Affiliate Links / Bilder von der Amazon Product Advertising API