Fabio Quartararo secured his second pole position in MotoGP in qualifying in Barcelona. In between, it looked like Alex Rins could make the fastest lap, but the Suzuki rider crashed into Turn 10. That only put him in eighth, but in any case, he has to be reckoned with in the race.
MotoGP – Pole for Quartararo
In the final lap Marc Marquez followed Rossi to take advantage of his slipstream. He had to reach into the box of tricks in turn 4 and unpack one of his famous saves. Although he prevented the fall, but it nasty him the lap time. But he can be satisfied with second place on the grid.
Rossi reached the fifth starting position.
Still under review is the behavior of Vinales, who thought he had seen the checkered flag, although the time had not yet expired. He went off the gas and stopped with Quartararo, who wanted to go a quick lap. Whether a punishment will come through the race management, is still open.
The (provisional) starting grid:
- 1 #20 Fabio QUARTARARO FRA Petronas Yamaha SRT Yamaha
- 2 #93 Marc MARQUEZ SPA Repsol Honda Team Honda
- 3 #12 Maverick VIÑALES SPA Monster Energy Yamaha MotoGP Yamaha
- 4 #21 Franco MORBIDELLI ITA Petronas Yamaha SRT Yamaha
- 5 #46 Valentino ROSSI ITA Monster Energy Yamaha MotoGP Yamaha
- 6 #4 Andrea DOVIZIOSO ITA Mission Winnow Ducati Ducati
- 7 #9 Danilo PETRUCCI ITA Mission Winnow Ducati Ducati
- 8 #42 Alex RINS SPA Team SUZUKI ECSTAR Suzuki
- 9 #35 Cal CRUTCHLOW GBR LCR Honda CASTROL Honda
- 10 #99 Jorge LORENZO SPA Repsol Honda Team Honda
- 11 #36 Joan MIR SPA Team SUZUKI ECSTAR Suzuki
- 12 #44 Pol ESPARGARO SPA Red Bull KTM Factory Racing KTM
- 13 #63 Francesco BAGNAIA ITA Pramac Racing Ducati
- 14 #43 Jack MILLER AUS Pramac Racing Ducati
- 15 #17 Karel ABRAHAM CZE Reale Avintia Racing Ducati
- 16 #30 Takaaki NAKAGAMI JPN LCR Honda IDEMITSU Honda
- 17 #41 Aleix ESPARGARO SPA Aprilia Racing Team Gresini Aprilia
- 18 #5 Johann ZARCO FRA Red Bull KTM Factory Racing KTM
- 19 #53 Tito RABAT SPA Reale Avintia Racing Ducati
- 20 #88 Miguel OLIVEIRA POR Red Bull KTM Tech 3 KTM
- 21 #55 Hafizh SYAHRIN MAL Red Bull KTM Tech 3 KTM
- 22 #38 Bradley SMITH GBR Aprilia Racing Team Aprilia
- 23 #50 Sylvain GUINTOLI FRA Team SUZUKI ECSTAR Suzuki
- 24 #29 Andrea IANNONE ITA Aprilia Racing Team Gresini Aprilia
- Anzahl der Spieler: Offline (1 Spieler) / Online (2-13 Spieler: 12 Fahrer + 1 Rennleiter)
- Audience Rating: Freigegeben ohne Altersbeschränkung
Letzte Aktualisierung am 2021-10-21 / *Affiliate Links / Bilder von der Amazon Product Advertising API